Washing Machine Repair

kerrs69

Right buriram expert's where can i get a front load machine repaired .It's a Samsung nearly 2 years old out of warranty leaking and the programmer is faulty.

I'm not buying a new one and please no answers like take it back to the shop where you bought it. have done and its still the same!!

The nearest Samsung service apparently is in korat i'm just looking for a house call alot closer than that as they charge quite a bit just to come and look without actually doing anything.

KERRS

I'm not buying a new one

I bet you will be.

Even after the other reply floods in.

kerrs69

If its leaking from the front (v common) why not get hold of a new rubber door seal and maybe hinges, then do it yourself. Its an easy job. Probably a new PCB needed re programmer.

Dave (ex plumber)

We had our washing machines serviced in Surin. Two ok, one consigned to the rubbish tip. ( if anyone is wondering why we have so many, it's because the houses we rent out come with washing machines. Although one doesn't now) It is a friend of ours that does it. Or should I say he handles all our maintainance.

Right buriram expert's where can i get a front load machine repaired .It's a Samsung nearly 2 years old out of warranty leaking and the programmer is faulty.

I'm not buying a new one and please no answers like take it back to the shop where you bought it. have done and its still the same!!

The nearest Samsung service apparently is in korat i'm just looking for a house call alot closer than that as they charge quite a bit just to come and look without actually doing anything.

KERRS

Depends where you are in Buriram province.

There is a man that repairs washing machines and fridges in Prakhonchai. Shop a bit of a tip but he has repaired my fridge before - new compresor - not expensive.

Thanks For the replies so far i am a electrician my self and probably could fix it .Its just the hassle of running about and trying to get the part's.I think its much cheaper just paying a local to do it

My philosophy is.I'll do my job and make my money. Then pay in this case a washing machine repair expert that brings the parts and tool's with him to do it.

But if the worst comes to the worse i will get my tool's out if someone no's of a shop that sells spares locally

Look forward to more replies

KERRS

Thanks For the replies so far i am a electrician my self and probably could fix it .Its just the hassle of running about and trying to get the part's.I think its much cheaper just paying a local to do it

My philosophy is.I'll do my job and make my money. Then pay in this case a washing machine repair expert that brings the parts and tool's with him to do it.

But if the worst comes to the worse i will get my tool's out if someone no's of a shop that sells spares locally

KERRS

:o:D

Hi

I would not bank on it, whatever so called expert that I have come across always ends up using my tools :D and if that includes drill bits they usually come back blunt, that is if they come back at all!

TBWG :D

Take the back off the machine and make sure the waste water pipes are clear, specially check the one from the drum to the outlet pump, crap,fibres and your bht will collect in these pipes and confuse the programmer causing overfill and leakage.

Take the back off the machine and make sure the waste water pipes are clear, specially check the one from the drum to the outlet pump, crap,fibres and your bht will collect in these pipes and confuse the programmer causing overfill and leakage.

Thanks for the tips Lickey i think there is somebody singing inside this machine as there has been some amount of 1bht coins taken out over the past 2 years .Not mine obviously i'm much to tight not to check the pocket's but trying to get the message through to others is a TASK LOL!!

KERRS

[

Thanks for the tips Lickey i think there is somebody singing inside this machine as there has been some amount of 1bht coins taken out over the past 2 years .Not mine obviously i'm much to tight not to check the pocket's but trying to get the message through to others is a TASK LOL!!

KERRS

Wait til you find your lost mobile in the mashine. :o

KERRS

Hi Kerrs,

My brother-in-law does these repairs (and refigerators, air cond. etc). He usually stays with my family and works in Buri Ram (town) but his family and farm is on the other side of Mahasarakham. At this time of year he spends most of the time on his farm (which is where he is now)

He works for "Tanin Air Conditioning" which is on Buri Ram - Nang Rong Road and not far from the Tarweejit Supermarket (the one just past the train level-crossing). Tanin is on the south side of the road (opposite side to Tarweejit) and closer to the centre of Buri Ram. They employ several good mechanics.

I am currently in Sydney but expect to be back home on Wednesday morning (30 July). If you can wait until Thursday for me to recover from the travel and settle back in with my family, then I can help you arrange this repair. Alternatively, you may like to visit Tanin yourself. :o

KERRS

Hi Kerrs,

My brother-in-law does these repairs (and refigerators, air cond. etc). He usually stays with my family and works in Buri Ram (town) but his family and farm is on the other side of Mahasarakham. At this time of year he spends most of the time on his farm (which is where he is now)

He works for "Tanin Air Conditioning" which is on Buri Ram - Nang Rong Road and not far from the Tarweejit Supermarket (the one just past the train level-crossing). Tanin is on the south side of the road (opposite side to Tarweejit) and closer to the centre of Buri Ram. They employ several good mechanics.

I am currently in Sydney but expect to be back home on Wednesday morning (30 July). If you can wait until Thursday for me to recover from the travel and settle back in with my family, then I can help you arrange this repair. Alternatively, you may like to visit Tanin yourself. :o

Cheers Mate

The mrs just phoned korat today and someone is phoning her tomorrow i will speak to her tomorrow and see what they say But your option is looking good i will be in touch by PM at least to let you no whats happening.Please PM me the number when your back anyway and who i need to speak to at tanin.

Cheers

KERRS69

• 11 years later...