T M N

luckyluke

i am signed into a one year deal with them, its the worst i have ever had, most weekends not a single game of football, when you do get it its in vietnamese communtary, i think 1 movie channel and thats a si fi. i only use it for one tv channel and thats the bbc news. the internet is good though so any tv i want to watch i download anyway. can honestly say its really is the worst tv package i have ever had. still wife likes it as she gets all the thai stuff.

we had just today the engineers of TMN at home. The internet is rather flaky and they blamed it on me using google's DNS. Fair enough, after they set it to TMN's DNS the internet got better. However, I do not like the idea that the ISP tells me which DNS I can use.

Whatever TV programs they have I couldn't care less...I do not watch TV. The wife does now. Gives me more time on the internet :D

The internet is rather flaky and they blamed it on me using google's DNS. Fair enough, after they set it to TMN's DNS the internet got better.

Haha. That just means that TMN have a diabolical connection leaving Thailand (as do they all).