Dengue Fever Again

fred2007

Now, I live in a badly affected area, can some one tell me what to do? I get munched away by mossies

every day and night, it affects me badly I use repellent and heaps of other things I heard of, but nothing

seem to help. I know I can get tablets to protect my self againts those buggers but I don't realy like

to take them all my life.

Any sugestions?

It comes if it comes. I got it three weeks ago. Fever 3 days, two days of and then 2 days again. Nothing to do, only take some pain killers and drink a lot. It not kill u if u are helthy and strong. Second time can be bad, if some blood come out anywhere, then go see doctor quickly.

Now, I live in a badly affected area, can some one tell me what to do? I get munched away by mossies

every day and night, it affects me badly I use repellent and heaps of other things I heard of, but nothing

seem to help. I know I can get tablets to protect my self againts those buggers but I don't realy like

Any sugestions?

home pro or tesco buy an electric mozzie zapper they cover a large area and stops the breeding cycle

Any sugestions?

1) Wear light clothing.

2) http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/wnremedies.html

3) Use citronella or other natural repellant.

4) If the worst happens, http://miraclemineral.org/ eats malaria or dengue for breakfast.

SORTED.

• 1 month later...

Try to get rid of stagnant water around ur house or place.

Reduce the amount of breeding around the area. U can also use crude/used motor oil to put in drain which has stagnant water to kill all mozzie breedings.

Another way is just install those electric mozzie zappers on the outside of ur place.

Safest way in the mean time try and get some anti malaria pills.

Edited by cgbartz