Sabai Thani...what Is Happening?

Anyone know? What about the people who bought there? Have they lost all their money in another Samui land scam? What about the developer? In jail, fled the country? Anyone know?...sorry, have personal friend who bought there and may have lost his and his wife's whole life savings...would like to get ahold of these *%#@) bullocks at some point...and their lawyers!

the owner is still in Thailand, as i meet with him last week

but there is alot behind the story, as he was done over by the thais on the land..............

you can still contact him via his website, and he will assist you

the owner is still in Thailand, as i meet with him last week

but there is alot behind the story, as he was done over by the thais on the land..............

you can still contact him via his website, and he will assist you

Guess that might be goodnews :o what is his website? Doubt he will respond, been by his office and called many times in the past month and no answer. But I will try...he was arrested, correct?...and not in jail anymore?....out on bail?

And who are his lawyers?

**libellous and unfounded accusations removed--sbk***

Did you Google this: ?

Sabai Thani Property Co Ltd

I'm also interested to hear from the esteemed member Boater what he has to say about the 'owner' and how he is involved himself (Boater).

This topic is also about Sabai Thani:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Briton-Arres...li-t175453.html

LaoPo

I'm also interested to hear from the esteemed member Boater what he has to say about the 'owner' and how he is involved himself (Boater).

LaoPo

Thanks LaoPo....good info in the link...but unfortunately Thaivisa "locked" it so we cannot ask more questions. sent a message to the developer on his website but no answer yet...anyone know who their lawyers are/were?

LaoPo

Hi LaoPo

I have no involvement with him or his last company, he wanted me to assist him to sell some of his units, but i would not touch the development

He has actually move on to promote property, thus he wanted two of my developments to promote, that is how i know him. ( but this new company is not formed yet )

But he is still in Samui those,

LaoPo

Hi LaoPo

I have no involvement with him or his last company, he wanted me to assist him to sell some of his units, but i would not touch the development

He has actually move on to promote property, thus he wanted two of my developments to promote, that is how i know him. ( but this new company is not formed yet )

But he is still in Samui those,

Thank you.

It depends how much money said person still has in order to survive but surviving this very moment in the real estate market in Thailand is a tough cookie. Worldwide the real estate market is in a bad shape, very bad, and people with bags (bank accounts) full of money buying villas/condos in Thailand are hard to find...

I know people on Samui who are trying to sell their house already for 4 years.... :o

As everywhere else, it's a buyers market, not a sellers market and the bottom is not yet in sight, by far.

LaoPo

. Fray bought property in Laem Mai Kaen. The DSI found the property belonged to the Treasury Department. Fray divided the land into nine plots. Thais who conspired with him pretended to buy them. Fray sold the sections for 22 million baht each to Sabai Thani in order to allow foreigners to occupy the land and houses as juristic persons.

-- Bangkok Post

How do you pretend to buy land?

Who paid 22 million for some land? Must be pretty amazing.

Am I a juristic person? Do I need to wear a tie to qualify?

people with bags (bank accounts) full of money buying villas/condos in Thailand are hard to find...

I would buy a villa with my bags of money if I thought I could actually OWN the thing.

Seems to me that if you are not Thai, and don't have a spouse or other who you trust with significant amounts of money (and duty to your heirs), you are looking at leasing for 30 years. Maybe another 30 on top of that, but to put the kind of money it takes to get what you want, I want to own it.

Caveat emptor

. Fray bought property in Laem Mai Kaen. The DSI found the property belonged to the Treasury Department. Fray divided the land into nine plots. Thais who conspired with him pretended to buy them. Fray sold the sections for 22 million baht each to Sabai Thani in order to allow foreigners to occupy the land and houses as juristic persons.

-- Bangkok Post

ok so where is this guy?...i NEED a lawyer to deal with him...I hear Crawshaws are good solicitors, anyone know if they are good and trustworthy to hire sue this guy?

-- Bangkok Post

ok so where is this guy?...i NEED a lawyer to deal with him...I hear Crawshaws are good solicitors, anyone know if they are good and trustworthy to hire sue this guy?

Crashaws are very slow if you need anything done urgently