Posting

Boh Bpen Yang

If your posting rights have been revoked, you would normally recieve a PM or email from the moderator who revoked them. This communication would normally explain why the action was taken.

If the person in question felt they wanted to appeal the decision they would need to contact one of the administrators of the site, these are George, Dr Pat Pong and Huski.

You've been banned then, who were you.?

Ahh huh uh. wasn't me... :o

But this other person didn't get a PM only when he tries to post he gets an error message stating that his posting rights have been removed. He thinks it was a cut and paste cock up for which he is truly sorry even though the original sight url was included. That is the only thing that he can think may have been the problem. But he assures me, if that is what it was, that it was a mistake from not reading the rules well enough and certainly not intended to be malicious.

But this other person didn't get a PM only when he tries to post he gets an error message stating that his posting rights have been removed.

I don't know who you were talking about, but that is EXACTLY what happened to me.

I felt unhappy about that, for a good number of reasons.

Am I going to share my many reasons with the moderators . . . . NO.

But this other person didn't get a PM only when he tries to post he gets an error message stating that his posting rights have been removed.

I don't know who you were talking about, but that is EXACTLY what happened to me.

I felt unhappy about that, for a good number of reasons.

Am I going to share my many reasons with the moderators . . . . NO.

There's nothing to fear Matt. True.

If your posting rights have been revoked, you would normally recieve a PM or email from the moderator who revoked them. This communication would normally explain why the action was taken.

Unfortunately, what would "normally" be done is not universally adhered to, if the number of people who have been suspended without any exlanation that have come to my attention is anything to go by. Sometims, it is obvious reading these posters last few comments why such action was taken, but often it is not so obvious to the poster themselves.

I kindly request to observe rules of courtesy when wielding the stick.

These sites makes one respect how far civil rights have come in the real world.
Khun Larry, you should read this forum more.

There are some clear cases of vilification in this forum that the some people have clearly seen and taken no action.... Why, I don't know.

Dr Pat, of course there is nothing to fear, we can all hide behind the anonimity of the internet...... For me, I don't fear, ban me for life for all I care, in fact why not ban my IP range you can see it off your logs but I will save you the time . . . MY IP is 202.129.4X.XX I am really sure it would be interesting if you banned that entire range. which would be 202.129.xx.xx Go for it.

If you dont tell us, we cant help you.

Sorry and all that.

Do I care ? a little bit, but let me say I will just treat you with the contempt you have treated me, by the manner in which you behaved.

There are some clear cases of vilification in this forum that the some people have clearly seen and taken no action.... Why, I don't know.

Dr Pat, of course there is nothing to fear, we can all hide behind the anonimity of the internet...... For me, I don't fear, ban me for life for all I care, in fact why not ban my IP range you can see it off your logs but I will save you the time . . . MY IP is 202.129.4X.XX I am really sure it would be interesting if you banned that entire range. which would be 202.129.xx.xx Go for it.
If you dont tell us, we cant help you.

Sorry and all that.

Do I care ? a little bit, but let me say I will just treat you with the contempt you have treated me, by the manner in which you behaved.

Why don't you PM me with your grievances.

Don't get worked up about it :o .

i still got one that says "your posting rights have been removed, they will be reinstated in 2006" :D

Well that's just about one and a half year from now :D

Maybe we should start a forum branch for Previously banned users so they can fight in peace there :D Something like the Vip Forum, maybe we could call it alcatraz :D

Darknight, I really don't care, I am not worked up, in fact I am quite Jai Yen Yen (cool Heart) and I am not going to publicly have a campaign. Fools can discover their own selves.

BUT

Maybe we should start a forum branch for Previously banned users so they can fight in peace there  Something like the Vip Forum, maybe we could call it alcatraz

Sounds good to me, I am happy to host it, with a semi-decent sponsor, (travel Agencies and cargo companies) and have it hosted somewhere easy where you can put whatever you like on the web..... Oh yes and pay for the bandwidth. PM me if you like.

Personally, I am going to wait until my IP range gets banned. then it will be Som Num Na.

What are you talking about. Where are your specifics?

Maybe we should start a forum branch for Previously banned users so they can fight in peace there  :wub: Something like the Vip Forum, maybe we could call it alcatraz -_-

:o:D And the rules for admission shall be clearly laid out, only hardened combatants with previous ban records allowed. :D

And your post numbers should be below 5000 :D anything more means that you haven't been banned quick enough :D

Maybe we should start a forum branch for Previously banned users so they can fight in peace there  -_- Something like the Vip Forum, maybe we could call it alcatraz :(

:o:wub: And the rules for admission shall be clearly laid out, only hardened combatants with previous ban records allowed. :D

And your post numbers should be below 5000 :D anything more means that you haven't been banned quick enough :D

Dark for President :D

Darknight, I really don't care, I am not worked up, in fact I am quite Jai Yen Yen (cool Heart) and I am not going to publicly have a campaign. Fools can discover their own selves.

BUT

Maybe we should start a forum branch for Previously banned users so they can fight in peace there  Something like the Vip Forum, maybe we could call it alcatraz

Sounds good to me, I am happy to host it, with a semi-decent sponsor, (travel Agencies and cargo companies) and have it hosted somewhere easy where you can put whatever you like on the web..... Oh yes and pay for the bandwidth. PM me if you like.

Personally, I am going to wait until my IP range gets banned. then it will be Som Num Na.

Your IP is right in front of me, but I'm not even considering banning the IP let alone the whole range. CAT would be miffed :o

:o:wub: And the rules for admission shall be clearly laid out, only hardened combatants with previous ban records allowed. :D

And your post numbers should be below 5000 :D anything more means that you haven't been banned quick enough

Hi if they can reelect Gwb , it schould be technically possible.

But maybe you should run for president and i can be vice president doc :D

so how much chang is this thing gonna cost me :(-_-

:D-_- And the rules for admission shall be clearly laid out, only hardened combatants with previous ban records allowed. :wub:

And your post numbers should be below 5000 :D anything more means that you haven't been banned quick enough

Hi if they can reelect Gwb , it schould be technically possible.

But maybe you should run for president and i can be vice president doc :D

so how much chang is this thing gonna cost me :):(

As long as we don't invite George to the Chang Olympics ( He's a gold medallist ) it won't be too expensive or too damaging to our health. :o