Why Are Their So Many Ladyboys In Thailand ?

sgtpeppers

After reading that long dissertation by 'Allyt' I am still confused at to what category or classification that the male TV members that use female avatars or female screen names or write under the guise of being a woman would fall under ?? :o

I always thought that its because you have a better chance getting your hands into farang mens pockets if you look like a woman

That is grippingly witty and insightful, and also I see you took the time to read the thread.

Edited by Jingthing

I always thought that its because you have a better chance getting your hands into farang mens pockets if you look like a woman

I'm losing the will to live... :o

I suggested they close this joint days ago, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyway it was worth it for the Prince's post. That's all you need to read.

But fact is a fact, ladyboy's a not female, no matter how you cut it. (or tuck it)

They think they are women. You should respect that. The world isn't about RIGID LINEs of gay versus straight. There is room for lots of ambiguity, but clearly not in your brain.

When did this tripe about their having a woman's brain become politically correct? Soundes like a delusion to me and since when do we have an obligation to respect other people's delusions? Are we obliged to respect all delusions, including the "I am Jesus" variety or just this one because it is special?