Paintball In Ban Chang

Richb2004v2

I came across two new paintball sites when out on a bike ride the other day. Neither of them was there the last time I went out 5 or 6 weeks ago. Anyway I am planing on giving one of them a try and wondered if anyone else either plays or has tried one of the sites here.

Yeah mate, i seen one yesterday on the new heavy vehcile bybass. They have ten paintball guns for hire, 250 baht for 400 paintballs, 200 baht membership. Seems reasonable. I will be trying to get some people together for a game in the next week or so.

There is another bb gun course opposite klong sai, on the way down to pala beach, they get alot of people playing on sunday afternoons and anyone can rock up. Ive never played with the bb guns though, anyone have any experiences? Seems to me that it would be easy to cheat.

I played at the one on the new highway yesterday. I played with the BB guns for the first time. I was quite good considering there were only 6 of us playing, me being the only ferang. The BB guns are good. I removed the coveralls and played in shorts and a light jacket. I certainly felt the hits but nothing really, just a very mild sting for an instant. The BB guns are prefered by the young kids as they fire very rapidly on auto. I found the games difficult, probably due to little experience. I got popped off pretty quickly. I think the BB guns are open to a bit of cheating. I felt sure I had an opponent once or twice with a barrage of shots at close range, but they just ran away and ended up getting me. Anyway I plan on going back in the next week to play again, hopefully with Paintball guns.

I visited the Phala site a week or so ago but no one bothered coming to talk to me so I cleared off. It did look like it might be a marginaly better site with one or two towers.

If you get anything organised give me shout and I'll try to come along.