3 Pin Plugs In Ubon

jonny48

hi all

just had earth put in my house. i am in ubon, and i cant seem to be able to get any 3 pin plugs, i did find some with a black rubber on them , but they are so badly made when you pull them out the socket the rubber comes of in your hand. anyone been able to get hold of any decent ones

cheers

hi all

just had earth put in my house. i am in ubon, and i cant seem to be able to get any 3 pin plugs, i did find some with a black rubber on them , but they are so badly made when you pull them out the socket the rubber comes of in your hand. anyone been able to get hold of any decent ones

cheers

Have you been to Ubon Wasadoo across the bridge towards Warin?

There are a few "Dome Depot" type stores popping up around Ubon now. The biggest is the one bergen mentioned but if you go straight past makro keeping makro on your right then go for about 5-10 mins drive and another big store has opened I think its named "Home Mart" but I could wrong.

Edited by jay-uk

There are a few "Dome Depot" type stores popping up around Ubon now. The biggest is the one bergen mentioned but if you go straight past makro keeping makro on your right then go for about 5-10 mins drive and another big store has opened I think its named "Home Mart" but I could wrong.

The one mentioned here is a Home Hub, and it's on the ring road - going south towards Moon river it's on the left hand side, just after the Ptt station/7eleven.

There is also a big shop selling JVC/Panasonic/Pioneer/LG/Samsung/Electrolux, etc on the other side of the road closer to the Yasothon intersection, where you also will find el accessories.

Hi when I built my house I had the same problem in finding 3 pin plugs that were any good , I finally found some at Home Pro

they have a small red neon on the back of the plug to tell you the power is on , so far they have worked ok.

Mumbo

hi m j

they look just the thing, but i dont know home pro, tried watsadoo home hub / mart , can you give me the location

cheers

Hi Jonny , I purchased the plugs from a Home Pro Store in Pattaya , but as I think there are many Home Pro stores about may be try and find the nearest one to you, and take a photo copy of my photos with you . sorry I can't be of more help , but as least you know there are some decent 3 pin plugs for sale in Thailand :o

Hi Jonny , I purchased the plugs from a Home Pro Store in Pattaya , but as I think there are many Home Pro stores about may be try and find the nearest one to you, and take a photo copy of my photos with you . sorry I can't be of more help , but as least you know there are some decent 3 pin plugs for sale in Thailand :o

cheers mate i will google it , must be one in issan

Hi Jonny ... here you go, the part number for the 3 pin plug is ... P - 002

http://www.hacothailand.com/groupprod.asp?group=7&L=0

Mumbo

hi8 mumbo

thanks i can take the part no in to one of the other shops and maybe they will order for me

jonny

I can confirm that the plug can be bought in the above mentioned Home Hub at the ring road. Checked today Thuesday 5/8. :o