Crackdown On Bangkok Prostitutes

george

I hope Thai officials do read those posts, they will then understand the cause of the problem. My opinion is:

We foreigners created prostitution at the first place by offering Thai's money they could never make that easy by working regurarly jobs. For example a standard price for one night with a Thai is around 1000-1500 Bht; when if the Thai was just working she/he would make around 6000-10000 Bht/month on a six days week, 8to 10 daily. If you do the Maths you will see that that 6 customers equal a full months salary and they can sleep for the rest of the month!

To get out of this:

a) Thai goverment should help Thai's get free college education, including free books! Yes, there are a lot of Thai's who can't afford buying their own books and their farmer parents most likely don't want them educated, they want them on the working on the farm!

:o We foreigners must STOP being SO CHEAP and not offer them money for sex. We're the ones to be blamed for prostitution, especially the "savors" foreigners who take care of "poor" Thai's, for the "Thai's" good! The biggest lie ever! Them are just the cheapest of all! Can't get laid and use their little money (because if they had more they would stay at their countries), to CORRUPT Thai's. Especially all these DISGUSTING old men who makes me want to puke everytime I go to Pattaya or BKK. How much of a low estime do U guys have? No one can like you with out your money? NO ONE??? Going the easy way and have sexual partners which you know that they feel disgusted by your touch??? How low is that? Do U deserve that???? Don't U deserve someone who would appreciate U as you are? What's wrong with U? Just try it!

Ok, that's your opinion, I beleive prostitution is the womans oldest trade, it's all over the world, and in Thailand most of the "customers" are Thai men, prostitution has been in Thailand long before the Farangs arrived

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Thai officials do read those posts, they will then understand the cause of the problem. My opinion is:

We foreigners created prostitution at the first place by offering Thai's money they could never make that easy by working regurarly jobs. For example a standard price for one night with a Thai is around 1000-1500 Bht; when if the Thai was just working she/he would make around 6000-10000 Bht/month on a six days week, 8to 10 daily. If you do the Maths you will see that that 6 customers equal a full months salary and they can sleep for the rest of the month!

To get out of this:

a) Thai goverment should help Thai's get free college education, including free books! Yes, there are a lot of Thai's who can't afford buying their own books and their farmer parents most likely don't want them educated, they want them on the working on the farm!

:o We foreigners must STOP being SO CHEAP and not offer them money for sex. We're the ones to be blamed for prostitution, especially the "savors" foreigners who take care of "poor" Thai's, for the "Thai's" good! The biggest lie ever! Them are just the cheapest of all! Can't get laid and use their little money (because if they had more they would stay at their countries), to CORRUPT Thai's. Especially all these DISGUSTING old men who makes me want to puke everytime I go to Pattaya or BKK. How much of a low estime do U guys have? No one can like you with out your money? NO ONE??? Going the easy way and have sexual partners which you know that they feel disgusted by your touch??? How low is that? Do U deserve that???? Don't U deserve someone who would appreciate U as you are? What's wrong with U? Just try it!

Ok, that's your opinion, I beleive prostitution is the womans oldest trade, it's all over the world, and in Thailand most of the "customers" are Thai men, prostitution has been in Thailand long before the Farangs arrived

He's being somewhat simplistic. :D