Laser Therapy

bangkrasor

Had enough after 15 years of heavy smoking and went in for a "laser" treatment. Cost about 160 euro and took 45 minutesand I walked out and never smoked a cigarette again. That was 1 year ago.

I dont know how it works and never believe in this kind of things but it cetainly worked. The doctor told me it helps by surpressing the body;s craving for nicotine for about 3-4 weeks by restoring energy flows in the body.

After those 3-4 weeks of surpressing the physical addiction is gone. Nevertheless you need to want to quit and deal with the psycological addiction yourself but is not hard if you really WANT to quit.

I can highly recommend this treatment but I am not sure if it is available in Thailand (yet)

I also quit drinking at the same time and work-out 5-6 days a week and feel GREAT!

Goodluck

I never heard of this before until reading a little online about the subject. I was curious since some of my past employment opportunities involved working with lasers. Reading the title of this post I was under the assumption that they used the laser to burn out your eyesight then you couldn't see to find your cigarettes anymore... :o

I am not too keen on the use of lasers for medical purposes at this point in time although some of my friends have had their eyesight fixed with the Lastic laser surgery techniques and had great results. I guess when I heard the USA Surgeon General (who wore glasses) in an interview once be asked if he would use this surgery to correct his eyesight his response was not until a later time in his life after they have had a chance to 'work out all the bugs.'

Now here is a quote from a website that performs the laser technique to refrain from smoking:

"How It Works

The soft laser works to produce a light beam of high wavelength and low energy. The reason the soft laser does not burn is that it is no more powerful than a 60 watt light bulb. LaserCare applies this beam to specific meridian and ear points. Soft laser therapy is painless. Read some of our testimonials about the stop smoking laser therapy treatment."

I don't know about you but have you ever put your hand on a 60 watt light after it had been on for a while?

I never heard of this before until reading a little online about the subject. I was curious since some of my past employment opportunities involved working with lasers. Reading the title of this post I was under the assumption that they used the laser to burn out your eyesight then you couldn't see to find your cigarettes anymore... :o

I am not too keen on the use of lasers for medical purposes at this point in time although some of my friends have had their eyesight fixed with the Lastic laser surgery techniques and had great results. I guess when I heard the USA Surgeon General (who wore glasses) in an interview once be asked if he would use this surgery to correct his eyesight his response was not until a later time in his life after they have had a chance to 'work out all the bugs.'

Now here is a quote from a website that performs the laser technique to refrain from smoking:

"How It Works

The soft laser works to produce a light beam of high wavelength and low energy. The reason the soft laser does not burn is that it is no more powerful than a 60 watt light bulb. LaserCare applies this beam to specific meridian and ear points. Soft laser therapy is painless. Read some of our testimonials about the stop smoking laser therapy treatment."

I don't know about you but have you ever put your hand on a 60 watt light after it had been on for a while?

I never did and I probably never will. Anyway it WAS painless and worked like a miracle! Nothing to do with eye correction hehe

I never did and I probably never will. Anyway it WAS painless and worked like a miracle! Nothing to do with eye correction hehe

What was it that you did, use laser techniques to stop smoking? What are some of the reasons you wouldn't do it again?

What was it that you did, use laser techniques to stop smoking? What are some of the reasons you wouldn't do it again?

I was referring to putting my hand on a light bulb :o

I dont need to do laser treatment again cause I already quit smoking

• 3 months later...