How To Order Kfc Delivery ?

thairookie

http://www.kfc.co.th/

I think only the Thai version works.

Seems to be quite popular with my Thai neighbors judging from the number of times I see the KFC motorbike delivery person wheel by.

Thanks. Indeed the English version isn't working. It does seem that the menu for delivery is different from the ordinary ones. Looking to order food without drinks.

Seems to be quite popular with my Thai neighbors judging from the number of times I see the KFC motorbike delivery person wheel by.

Thanks. Indeed the English version isn't working. It does seem that the menu for delivery is different from the ordinary ones. Looking to order food without drinks.

I order there once a week.. zinger and Sunday. My cozen and her friends order the family Set. It comes in 20-30 mins. Ones they keep your number on file they know where you are. Never had a problem. Yes im lazy to walk to KFC. English website is under construction. Got to read the thai V but they can speak English if need.

I order there once a week.. zinger and Sunday. My cozen and her friends order the family Set. It comes in 20-30 mins. Ones they keep your number on file they know where you are. Never had a problem. Yes im lazy to walk to KFC. English website is under construction. Got to read the thai V but they can speak English if need.

Will call them now Im hungry. --.--''

update..how gay is there website. lol

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Why do some people find it necesarry to post on a forum 'what is kfc's number' when all it takes is to go onto there website and look it might be in thai but the number aint..

Which would have take alot less time than to post a topic on TV and wait for reply's...some people!!

Why do some people find it necesarry to post on a forum 'what is kfc's number' when all it takes is to go onto there website and look it might be in thai but the number aint..

Which would have take alot less time than to post a topic on TV and wait for reply's...some people!!

wah. cheer up there. i think somes bored.. :o