Thinking Of Moving To Nakhon Sawan Area

BigLou

We have been looking at chaing mai, but wife is from Nakhon Sawan area. Well about 30km fromthere. Khompakort. Anyway I would really like to get some ideas about real property in the area. Are there any agents that deal with farangs or at least one my wife could get with, or should we just wait till we get there? And if so, are there any rental places in the area. I have been looking at the central thailand forum and see that the farang population is higher then I thought in Nakhon Sawan area.

We will be looking for a small bit of land 1 or 2 rai to build on. Also any suggestions on areas around Nakhon Sawan would be appriecated. My step daughter lives just off the 32&1 junction, Uthai Thani is not far. Actually I guess Im just looking for ideas. :o

• 2 weeks later...

If I were the type to give out advice, I'd recommend somewhere in the Nong Chang area. Nice and laid back; close enough to Uthai Thani and Nakhon Sawan; and land prices aren't outragouesly overpriced. I'd recommend getting used to the fact that the day starts at 0600 and ends round about 2000 though; it's a tough transistion to make for most but not too bad if you're used to farm life.