Reliable Building Firms In Rayong

Somoh

Hi

My wife just bought some land in Ban Phe and is looking for a builder to build a house. We have the Home Collection Group catalogues and have choosen a house, now we're looking for a builder.

Can anyone recommend someone?

How close to the cost is the amount quoted in those catalogues?

Cheers

Hi

My wife just bought some land in Ban Phe and is looking for a builder to build a house. We have the Home Collection Group catalogues and have choosen a house, now we're looking for a builder.

Can anyone recommend someone?

How close to the cost is the amount quoted in those catalogues?

Cheers

Hi

I built a house in Ban Phe about 1.5 years ago and had a great local builder. At the same time I was building in a place in the UK. Ive had more problems with the UK place since the build completion!

My Thai builder was a great chap, as was his team. I am still in touch with him and intend to use him again.

My Mrs is a Ban Phe lass and she decided to use him because he has a reputation as being 'honest' - I certainly wasnt let down.

We are in the desert at the moment but if you are interested and get in touch, you're welcome to pop around to the house a take a look, the mother-in-law will open it up for you. Just a small place but you'll get a feeling for the workmanship. The builder will then also take you around to his other builds.

Good luck

I'm about to start building up the near katchet in October. Only know two builders so woundnt mind knowing a couple more to get quotes. One builder I know says he can build at half catalog price.

Would be good to get together

Us ban pheians. You'll find me in christys from Oct 20.

Ill be the drunk falang, narrows it down at bit.

I'm about to start building up the near katchet in October. Only know two builders so woundnt mind knowing a couple more to get quotes. One builder I know says he can build at half catalog price.

Would be good to get together

Us ban pheians. You'll find me in christys from Oct 20.

Ill be the drunk falang, narrows it down at bit.

I live down by Bak Klong, near the Aquarium.

Happy for anyone to check out my house and meet my builder, then you are free to negotiate with him direct - no commissions, just happy to see the local drunken farang populace get set up!

All it will cost ya is the first round of cold beer :o

Just incase anyone ask what's in for me - well, here's the truth. Whilst they were building our house, the painter and decorator on the gang fell in love with my wife's aunt and about a year after we finished the house, they ended up getting married! Great bunch of guys, suprisingly for a bunch of Somchais. Nice to see everyone being a winner.

Cheers

Hi again Desertexile,

We had e-mail contact in June and I today tried to send you a message but Thai Visa was unable to identify you, very strange.

Are you still planning to be back late September or is there a change of plan for you? I appreciate that you are willing to open your house for inspections although you may not be there. However, I would prefer to visit you when you are back from your desert stay; that's my reason for asking when you plan to return to Eden.

Regards,

Göran

Edited because of a spelling error, sorry!

Edited by stgrhe

Hi again Desertexile,

We had e-mail contact in June and I today tried to send you a message but Thai Visa was unable to identify you, very strange.

Are you still planning to be back late September or is there a change of plan for you? I appreciate that you are willing to open your house for inspections although you may not be there. However, I would prefer to visit you when you are back from your desert stay; that's my reason for asking when you plan to return to Eden.

Regards,

Göran

Edited because of a spelling error, sorry!

Hi there. yep back at the end of Sept...try and PM me without a gap between desert and exile

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
I know a couple, I will get back a little later with some names.

One is Rayong Properties who are quite well known, I have seen the quality, which is pretty good but I have forgotten the prices, the other temporarily escapes me but I have also seen the quality and will get back to you when I have found his card.

Good Luck

Moss

• 2 weeks later...
the other temporarily escapes me but I have also seen the quality and will get back to you when I have found his card.

The other is Jindu & Wolfgang Koerner, again I have seen their quality but am now unsure of their prices.

I have contact details if anybody wants them.

Good Luck

Moss