Eames Lounge Chairs

mcombes

Hi everybody,

I've seen a few Eames chairs featured in several ads from stores and other places in Bangkok. For those who are not familiar with Eames chairs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Eameslounch.jpg (IMHO probably the most comfortable lounge chairs ever designed). Some of those chairs are manufactured in China and other Asian countries, and I was wondering if anybody knew where one could purchase such chairs in or around Bangkok.

SB Furniture is one example of those stores using Eames chairs in their catalog, and I asked them the same question (via email). So far no answer. Guess the good folks at SB Furniture don't really care to respond as they don't sell those chairs, or are probably too busy sitting on their thumbs... well, that wouldn't be very fair for the thumbs as I've seen a lot ot thumbs being very busy exchanging SMS during business hours... :o

Thanks in advance,

-marc

I was in Paragon the other day and saw an Eames chair in one of the furniture shops. I only remember it as i have one in storage at home which I will have to sell as I dont need it here and won't be going home in the near future. Sorry cant remember the shop but walk around and you will see it

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...