george

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Udon, if you really want to know,  I stand when I pee. :o

Quite impressive for a chick!

:D:D:D:D

Perhaps you should start a poll and ascertain how many chicks usually do that :D

Too late, Doc - it's been done already: http://www.gettingit.com/article/123 :D

Hmmm... couldn't we give it a go. The lady TV members are most versatile ( or so the posts indicate. A few drinkies .... some food, a peeing comp, and. hopefully a bit of ' the other ' :D

But Udon, if you really want to know,  I stand when I pee. :D

Quite impressive for a chick!

:D:D:D:D

Perhaps you should start a poll and ascertain how many chicks usually do that :D

Too late, Doc - it's been done already: http://www.gettingit.com/article/123 :D

Hmmm... couldn't we give it a go. The lady TV members are most versatile ( or so the posts indicate. A few drinkies .... some food, a peeing comp, and. hopefully a bit of ' the other ' :D

I could post some interesting pictures on the subject, but then I'd have to ban myself :o

This is an interesting discussion, since I have been "traditionally married" to an Issan lady recently. It is to early to evaluate the "taking care of me" part> The Mother certainly takes care of the food needs and is a very considerate lady. The daughter/wife: it is to early to tell. How much money (per month) is a reasonable amout to give daughter/wife and Mama (if I were to so desire)?? I am providing such now, but wonder what is the norm, if there is any such thing. Can Issan woman be trusted re: on the look-out for bigger and better fish (husband/man)? Of course I know no person, man or woman can be trusted totally.

ในประเทศไทยเงินเป็นพระเจ้าเเม่นบ่
บ้านนอก,

That's true, but the same can be said about any other country, IMO. The difference that makes ประเทศไทย special is that there are two currencies there: บาท and บูญ The former is short-lived, the latter is eternal. :o

Submissive??? you really know alot about Issan women.
It's all the matter of perspectives, chuchok. Consider the following:

I am so happy to just watch these grazing zebras when I'm not hungry" says the lion. "They are such peaceful, graceful animals. Surely they can be no harm to anyone."

"Are you out of your mind? Are you talking about those huge striped beasts fiercely stomping around, squashing and smashing anything in the world? You really know a lot about zebras... tool!" replies his friend, the indignant snail

Though this is far from a LaFontaine masterpiece, it's enough to deliver the point. Some guys are too wishy-washy to handle Western women - and some of those are even spineless enough to fold under the "fury" of an Isaan woman. I mean, just look at Thai men, and what they can get away with! <sigh>

Can Issan woman be trusted

a2396, it depends. I know quite a few Isaan women, and the married ones (well, the ones I know, anyway) don't go flirting around or look for a better arrangement. But again, all the ones I know are married to Thai men, so... in a Farang case it may be different.

Age difference, whether you stay with them all the time or leave periodically, how much you give them now - all could be factors to consider; I don't know. Better leave that answer to those who've "been there, done that".

Good luck! :D

ในประเทศไทยเงินเป็นพระเจ้าเเม่นบ่

บ้านนอก,

That's true, but the same can be said about any other country, IMO. The difference that makes ประเทศไทย special is that there are two currencies there: บาท and บูญ The former is short-lived, the latter is eternal. :o

Submissive??? you really know alot about Issan women.
It's all the matter of perspectives, chuchok. Consider the following:

I am so happy to just watch these grazing zebras when I'm not hungry" says the lion. "They are such peaceful, graceful animals. Surely they can be no harm to anyone."

"Are you out of your mind? Are you talking about those huge striped beasts fiercely stomping around, squashing and smashing anything in the world? You really know a lot about zebras... tool!" replies his friend, the indignant snail

Though this is far from a LaFontaine masterpiece, it's enough to deliver the point. Some guys are too wishy-washy to handle Western women - and some of those are even spineless enough to fold under the "fury" of an Isaan woman. I mean, just look at Thai men, and what they can get away with! <sigh>

Can Issan woman be trusted

a2396, it depends. I know quite a few Isaan women, and the married ones (well, the ones I know, anyway) don't go flirting around or look for a better arrangement. But again, all the ones I know are married to Thai men, so... in a Farang case it may be different.

Age difference, whether you stay with them all the time or leave periodically, how much you give them now - all could be factors to consider; I don't know. Better leave that answer to those who've "been there, done that".

Good luck! :D

I'm glad you're softening in your attitude to us falangs,สยามใจ, he may have the money but there are factors weighed up against the intrepid cultural explorer: he can't own anything, land,houses,all in the wife's name; most can't understand enough Issan to follow villagers' conversations upcountry, he doesn't really know what's going on.You know the Thai saying เสียนาเสียเมีย the Thai guy goes abroad to work and sells his land to pay for the exhorbitant labour fee and whilst he's away his wife finds a new husband! Such loyalty, so it's even harder for the farang to be sure about his spouse.

But as this thread has shown there's been many success stories so Happy New Mia to all those who have recently found their better half in Issan.

bannork.

Not Eh,  More women in the parlament and government may change policy to endorse this which is helping Thailand  ridding itself of poverty.  The government can't solve the problem, so all the foreigners are. I Thank all you foreigners. Now , it is the government's turn to thank all of us.

Something that I feel compelled to pass along that I heard many years ago. I do not know if it is true, but here it goes: There is only one major country on earth that has never been involved in a war. This same country is the only country where elections are held that forbids women from participating in the election process. Switzerland.

Not Eh,  More women in the parlament and government may change policy to endorse this which is helping Thailand  ridding itself of poverty.  The government can't solve the problem, so all the foreigners are. I Thank all you foreigners. Now , it is the government's turn to thank all of us.

Something that I feel compelled to pass along that I heard many years ago. I do not know if it is true, but here it goes: There is only one major country on earth that has never been involved in a war. This same country is the only country where elections are held that forbids women from participating in the election process. Switzerland.

You'll find that both sexes can vote from age 20.

At the risk of upsetting any Swiss people here, I would point out that Switzerland has an official policy of neutrality, which means that there is no need to join in with even morally justified wars (like the war to oppose Hitler's nazism)...this has the benefit of allowing the Swiss banking system to profit by turning a blind eye to the background of tyrants, crooks, and despots who can hide their ill-gotten gains with impunity. Even the gold confiscated by the nazis from the Jews in the second world war was able to be "protected" by the Swiss banking system.

You'll find that both sexes can vote from age 20.

The Dr. sets the record straight.

And while we're at it:

Switzerland is a non-EU nation located in central Europe with four official languages, lotsa referendums, famous cheese, quality watches, confidential banking and special chocolate. Switzerland doesn't have a coastline.

Sweden is a country in Scandinavia in the north of Europe with exorbitant taxes, great public health care, lotsa blondes, half-decent cheese and chocolate, Volvo, Absolut Vodka and the Nobel Prize. It has a long coastline and at this time of year, there is no sunlight north of the polar circle. In June, you can see the midnight sun.

Incidentally, Amsterdam is not the capital of any of these two nations.

Disagree completely,what age are you thinking

my lady is 41 and looks 30 ,her sis is 49 and looks 40

my ex wife is 35 and looks 45,her friends look fat and fifty.

Agree once over the 55-60 mark they tend to go downhill but then we are all loh mak mak

Problem is that Thai women tend to get old and gnarly at an earlier age than their western counterparts. There are some guys who change girls as they would change a car for the latest, glittery sexy model. That's when the meea noi steps in. Maybe that works for a Thai male, but for a farang it can spell TROUBLE.........remember our old chum the one-legged-german. Ans what did happen to him, by the way?

I can agree with that statement, my Thai wife is always judged 10 years below her actual age.

I can agree with that statement, my Thai wife is always judged 10 years below her actual age.

Maybe we rich farangs just happen to marry the good (and young) lookers?

Become Muslim and have 4 wives :D Oooooh then you'd get 4 mothers-in-law. :o

The 72 Virgins when you die a martyr don't sound too bad the the rest I'll have to think about! :D

Not if they were all sisters Doc :D .

Not if they were all sisters Doc :D .

Keeping it in the family ... so to speak :D