Maleehuanna

Shrek

Ok I'll try again. I posted this last year and got no joy but here goes.

We'll be back in LOS october/november for the umpteenth time and this time I am determined to see maleehuanna live

I have tried every bloody year without joy

Does anyone have a clue as to how you find out where these songs for life bands play

If I see one more poster telling me he was here last week I will go loopy

We are massive fans and will travel anywhere in LOS to see him

Thanks if anyone can help

Anyone giving info leading to a live gig can keep my wifes sister

cant say fairer than that

Sorry, don't want to send you loopy, I've not been looking out recently but a month or two ago, they were doing gigs in pubs around Rangsit and Samutprakan. They often play the pubs around Bangkok. These kind of gigs don't really get advertised, just posters in the immediate area and maybe a pickup with a loudspeaker a day or two before. Will post again if I spot anything.

Not the original lineup but still well worth seeing.

Sorry, don't want to send you loopy, I've not been looking out recently but a month or two ago, they were doing gigs in pubs around Rangsit and Samutprakan. They often play the pubs around Bangkok. These kind of gigs don't really get advertised, just posters in the immediate area and maybe a pickup with a loudspeaker a day or two before. Will post again if I spot anything.

Not the original lineup but still well worth seeing.

thanks

pretty much as I have found before...its all local knowledge...last year missed them by a week both in sakhon nakhon AND phuket !!!

Do they still play under the name maleehuanna ?

Cant find any websites for them at all

Few mentions on youtube and imeem but nothing from them giving email addresses or anything.

Very frustrating !

thanks

pretty much as I have found before...its all local knowledge...last year missed them by a week both in sakhon nakhon AND phuket !!!

Do they still play under the name maleehuanna ?

Cant find any websites for them at all

Few mentions on youtube and imeem but nothing from them giving email addresses or anything.

Very frustrating !

They are still playing under the name Maleehuanna, after resolving legal issues over who was entitled to use the name. They used to have a website but it disappeared when the band split. So, as you've discovered, it's just a case of keeping your eyes and ears open!