Lost Drinking Buddy

peterdigger

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know a fellow Toon Army (Newcastle United) supporter ex Parachute Regiment UK ? The big Geordie was my friend in Sakhon Nakhon about nine years ago but we lost contact when I sold my house and moved. I am peterdigger at hotmail.com

Should be easy........there's not that many Newcastle supporters in the world

:o:D:D

I met a large (huge in fact) geordie but he went by another name, Martin, he claimed to be ex Para and SAS so might be your "mate".

If he is a good friend of Chris Ryan why don't you send your contact details to him, at his publishers and ask them to pass them on.

If he is the lying b**tard I met you might find him in Pranburi, south of Hua Hin :o

I met a large (huge in fact) geordie but he went by another name, Martin, he claimed to be ex Para and SAS so might be your "mate".

If he is a good friend of Chris Ryan why don't you send your contact details to him, at his publishers and ask them to pass them on.

If he is the lying b**tard I met you might find him in Pranburi, south of Hua Hin :o

Don't forget anyone that claims to be SAS has never been near them

:D:D:D

Martin, Sounds like the martin i know, full of Bull, and planty of mouth, use to work in the Zenith Hotel, soi 3, Bangkok, a few years ago, ex sas do not normally tell you who they are.

Martin, Sounds like the martin i know, full of Bull, and planty of mouth, use to work in the Zenith Hotel, soi 3, Bangkok, a few years ago, ex sas do not normally tell you who they are.

Yes that's him. I knew he wasn't what he said but he still took a friend of mine for a ride!!!

Claims his wife is a bigshot in the police, when in fact she is an accounts clerk for the prison service.

So any of you who meet this lying toad beware and trat him as the snake he is!!! :D