Lack Of Teaching Materials And Teachers Are Main Problems

george

Went to the IT mall yesterday and our niece was talking about how the teachers at her high school are insisting on how their school actually invented and built Google even though the students defiantly debated the claim. :D

I told her about Wikipedia and to look up Google on there and that she should spread the word with her classmates for their next confrontation with these stupid teachers. :o

You can tell her that Al Gore invented the internet, Google, and the Nobel Pizza Prize. :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...........because banks only support people with capital [or assets?] to back up the loan.

My addition in red.

Quite right too.

Just look at the US today to see what happens when you dole out loans to

people who have little or no chance of repaying.

Sorry - Way off topic

Lack of teaching materials and teachers are main problems : Poll

When are teachers supposed to teach the ideas Dr. Hawkes' suggest? In their copious spare time?

Dr. Hawkes is not a realist, but I will label him as an idealist. His notions are pure rubbish in the real world. Great for academia though or as a bedtime story.

The lessons he suggest should be taught by a child's parents; not the school system.

...Just look at the US today to see what happens when you dole out loans to people who have little or no chance of repaying.

Absolutely, the catch is that idiot bankers in the US and the UK have overextended home owners cash flows beyond breaking point.

My original point (posted quite a while ago) wasn't tied to home loans more towards the idea of considering cash flow as being relevant for small business in Thailand when making lending decisions.

I have a very good friend who's business is very profitable, but he is endlessly being asked to provide land titles as security for his business funding. Apparently these deeds are now only good enough to get parity in loan value. No more hard assets, no more loans, no business expansion.

Lack of teaching materials and teachers are main problems : Poll

lack of any idea about education is the real problem. Every teacher or anyone involved in education in Thailand should read the following:

The head of The King's School, Australia, Tim Hawkes, throws down a challenge to educators.

When are teachers supposed to teach the ideas Dr. Hawkes' suggest? In their copious spare time?

Dr. Hawkes is not a realist, but I will label him as an idealist. His notions are pure rubbish in the real world. Great for academia though or as a bedtime story.

The lessons he suggest should be taught by a child's parents; not the school system.

I disagree. This is VERY realistic and necessary.

In an ideal society these things should be taught by the parents.

However somewhere along the line the concepts have been forgotten and society is disintegrating as a result.

If the balance cannot be redressed then the world will be a poorer place.

Absolutely, the catch is that idiot bankers in the US and the UK have overextended home owners cash flows beyond breaking point...

Why would anyone loan anybody more than he is worth ? Look after your own ass is the motto of good buisiness protocol , over extend and who suffers ? YOU .