Nearest Hotel To Tha Tako Nakhon Sawan

James1950

Hi Guys. I will be coming to Nakhon Sawan city for 3 days in October, probably stay at Pimarn hotel.

My g/friend wants me to see her parents home in Tha Tako, :o

What i would like to know .......Is there other alternative hotels nearer Tha Tako??

What transport options do I have if I stay at hotel???

James

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys. I will be coming to Nakhon Sawan city for 3 days in October, probably stay at Pimarn hotel.

What i would like to know .......Is there other alternative hotels nearer Tha Tako??

James

I think you will be out of luck finding a hotel in Tha Tako, I can't remember seeing any there. I used to live just down the road (20 odd km) in Tak Fa

There are lots of busses back and forth to Nakhon, but your probaly better off hiring a car or getting someone to pick you up.

RC

James

I think you will be out of luck finding a hotel in Tha Tako, I can't remember seeing any there. I used to live just down the road (20 odd km) in Tak Fa

There are lots of busses back and forth to Nakhon, but your probaly better off hiring a car or getting someone to pick you up.

RC

Thanks for your reply, looks like i will stay in Nakhon Sawan

James

RC

Thanks for your reply, looks like i will stay in Nakhon Sawan

Better off for sure staying in Nakhon Sawan.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,,, similar question, are there any other hotel options in NS than the Piman? It looks a little run down. I see one other on the internet "Country House, but it is out of town. Any Car rentals?

I have seen quite a few hotels in Nakhon Sawan city but they don't seem to have an internet presence (yet). I haven't actually been inside any hotel rooms though. The Pimarn is reputedly the best in Nakhon Sawan. Had a meal in their poolside restaurant a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Chris.B