New House

xerostar

Thought I'd post a recent photo of our new Oz style house and shed.

As you can see, the garden still needs a lot of work ..

Looks very nice and I like the single story versus all the huge 2 story houses you see. What's the interior layout? Have you considered planting some mature trees on the south side to give you a bit of immediate shade?

Good luck

rgds

Nice house. Simple plan. I am wondering 6 bedrooms and only 2 bathrooms, is this enough? And the bathrooms appear to be almost the same size as the bedrooms. I am wondering did you wife pick out the tile color? Mine did for our store/apartment as it appears all Thai women like the 'blue' for some reason... :o

If you have a GPS unit then:

GPS Coordinates

Latitude 15.592225 Longitude 99.66708

Drop in if you get time. My BIL will be there. I won't get back until 18th December.

I can't see it on Google Earth - too blurry.

On Point Asia's old maps you can clearly see the block with the large Quarry in the North East corner.

Yes my wife likes blue too. Actually I wanted something planer in larger European tiles, but her choice was cheaper.

Since we weren't building the Taj Mahal, I thought cheaper made perfect sense.

The bathrooms are big, still room for a bathtub in each!

The main bedrooms are too small.

I may start by using up some of the verandah space and extending the outer walls.

The superblocks are easy to remove - just use a circular saw to cut an opening in a few minutes.

Then again I might just start again and build a new place ..

I hate to have to say this, but the front doors are a 100% copy of the ones my wife picked up. I'll be back to Nakhon Sawan and gone again before the 18th, so no meet up. However, I'll take pictures of my pad and post them. It was completed back in February, so it's been long enough.