Singapore non-immigrant run...

Have to run to Singapore for a non-immigrant "B" visa w/ multiple entry permit. I choose Sing because I'm not on a tight budget and I want a consulate with fewer "quick visa-run" travelers. My current non-imm "B", multi-entry is expiring thus this trip. Does anyone forsee any problems getting a totally new non-immi "B", multi-entry? Will they question why I didn't get my work permit this past year as I was supposed to? Will any other forseeable problems arise? Any input is appreciated!

Forget Thai Embassy in Singapore for Multiple entries. I doubt that your current Non-B Multi is issued in Singapore, rather issued at some small consulates in Europe, US or Australia.

You will get a Single entry in Singapore, nothing more. You have to head a bit longer to get the multi B.

• Like 1

Forget Non-Immigrant Multiple in the Asian region, as I said. If you apply in Singapore you will get a Single, or maybe a Double.

Anyone else having updated info from the nearby consulates regading multi entries? Please speak up! :o

George, sorry again but you seem to be the "go-to-guy" on this circuit. So, since my non-immi "B" is expiring now, will there be a problem asking for a new one (in Sing) --  that will start from square one which I'm not worried about...? Is there a chance that they'll say, you have to go back to BKK to request an extension even though I want a new non-immi-"B"? I actually went to Hawaii a few months ago and thought I'd get a new non-immi-"B" while I was there...my non-immi had 2 months left also. They actually told me no, go back to BKK to get an extension. Now, I'm stuck thinking Sing is a good shot but am scared they'll say, no more non-immi's for you, you should have your work perm. by now? Any thoughts about this please?

Thaitay,

I am afraid George is right...

You have nothing to lose to ask Thai Embassy in Singapore but they do not seem to be very co-operative for delivery visas.

I suggest you call them, you can ask for Shima (Tel No: 67372644 ext 3).

And keep us updated!