A New Diploma Of Education Program

MaiPenLai

I have nothing against Adventists, but I really wonder what the he11 the TCT absolutely guarantees it will certify after some teacher has spent tens of thousands of baht and a year of their time. Where is the guarantee that a course from ABAC, Ramkamhaeng, CMU, or your local rajabat, fulfills the requirement? Who wants to spend all that time and money on a bet that it will certify them? And who says the certificate is useful outside of Bangkok or Luzon?

The biggest drawback that I see is that it's not cost effective for a lot of teachers to pursue the appropriate degree. If the wages were higher, it would be, but you have to consider the amount of time it will take to recoup the salary difference. And for a lot of schools, the salary won't increase, you will simply be 'more' legal than before.

PB, I don't disagree but currently there are many teachers who have had their degrees from Adventist accepted and in the end that is the truest test of it's value or worth. There is even an entire school staffed by graduates from Adventist.

MaiPenLai, to repeat: I have nothing against Adventists or their schools or graduates. I am asking what course of study in Thailand will absolutely guarantee a TCT professional license. I see no guarantee anywhere that even a doctorate in education from Ramkamhannylongnkorn will for sure, surely, Shirley, get you a license.. We are being sold a bill of goods that any hillbilly can see is a pig in poke.