Galvanized Nails

dugdig

Galvanized nails

Where can I buy some?

My girfriend has galvanized nails, 20 in fact, but I regret to inform these are currently not for sale. :D

If not currently, any possibility for the near future, ???? :o:D That is her photo , no,,??? I like my women on the thin side, they don't eat too much when out for din... :D

and

Dugdig if you can't find the galvanized nails, don't forget the old standby "duct tape" :D

Galvanized nails

Where can I buy some?

My girfriend has galvanized nails, 20 in fact, but I regret to inform these are currently not for sale. :wub:

If not currently, any possibility for the near future, ???? :D:D That is her photo , no,,??? I like my women on the thin side, they don't eat too much when out for din... :D

and

Dugdig if you can't find the galvanized nails, don't forget the old standby "duct tape" :D

She has lost some weight since that picture was taken. :o

There is a large Thai/chinese style hardware shop on the corner of Chotana Rd and the superhighway (the Mae Rim rd and Superhighway). They seemed to have everything when I was last there about two years ago. Definately worth a try. :o

I used to love cruising that place. SE corner. I even saw an imported Italian Pasta Maker for sale there. Every chinese-made tool or machine seems to pass through their shop. Much better selection tham any shop in Mai Sai or Tachilek, in my experience. Took a pump and battery charger back that only lasted a couple of months, and they were replaced with no hassle. The family is very nice if you don't annoy them :D

• 2 months later...

A girl with galvanized nails seems a far better thing than one with stainless steel teeth.

:o

The "montri" place on the corner of MaeRim rd and hiway has just about everything anybody else has, and more.

The little place on the North side of the moat, white lettering on green facade, has crimp-on terminals; the only place I have found. Nice folks.