Some More Blog Questions

RamdomChances

Ok

Who can read these blogs, is it just members, or guests, are there external links to them?

Whats this "enable RSS feed"link about?

Who if anyone is moderating it?

Do moderaters have "editing" rights there?

How does being banned/susspended affect your blog?

Will mods be able to read private blogs?

That about all I can think of right now

Cheers RC

Ok

Who can read these blogs, is it just members, or guests, are there external links to them?

Whats this "enable RSS feed"link about?

Who if anyone is moderating it?

Do moderaters have "editing" rights there?

How does being banned/susspended affect your blog?

Will mods be able to read private blogs?

That about all I can think of right now

Cheers RC

1. All members can read the blogs. You can make them private though, and then only you can read the blog. External links to all members active blogs is found at the top of all forum pages. Click on blog "Blog"

2. Rss feed. If you want to publish your blogs on another website you can use the RSS feed. Click on the RSS feed link. Copy the url on that page and paste it on the external website. Your blog will show up there. Maybe some member can inform more about how it works in the Internet forum.

3. Moderation: Admins, Super Mods and Mods can moderate and edit the blogs, as the forum rules apply for blogs as well.

4. Banned members blogs will not be visible, not sure about the exact settings yet though.

5. Nobody can read a private blog except you. Not admins, not mods. Only you can read them while logged in.

Hope this helps.

2. Rss feed. If you want to publish your blogs on another website you can use the RSS feed. Click on the RSS feed link. Copy the url on that page and paste it on the external website. Your blog will show up there. Maybe some member can inform more about how it works in the Internet forum.

Can someone else publish my blog on another website or is it only something I permit?

The number of blogs could become significant, and wading through the dross to reach RamdomChances Thai version of the Archers could become a chore! Will there be an option to create a 'My favourite blogs' page where I can keep all the ones I'm following?

Can someone else publish my blog on another website or is it only something I permit?

The number of blogs could become significant, and wading through the dross to reach RamdomChances Thai version of the Archers could become a chore! Will there be an option to create a 'My favourite blogs' page where I can keep all the ones I'm following?

You must permit it (generate the link) and publish it to a website.

"My favourite blogs" page is coming sson, it;s on the wish list.