Woodoo Black Magia

ronny100

Dear friends, first "sorry my English" its not so good. I am very desperad. I will ask you everyone who can magia, or woodoo, if you will help me? I am atletic sportic man and looks good, but no girls is intresting about me. I have not sleep with some girl in 8 years, and are in very bad depression. My desiree is that, Do ritual for me please;* I love sweet young skinny girls very much, i will that girls like this come to me everywere, and that they really will come to me, and have sex with me. I will that some spirit take them to me, and do so that they cant stop loving me. I wish work with sweet girls, not with man, and i wish that everywere i go girls like this come to me and will love me. I will that this spirits give me girls like this with internet and tv too, every day and night and never stop. I believe, that it is real power in woodoo, and magia, and because of that i ask you. I will thak you with all my heart and wish you all happyness dear friends. Hugs to you. Love you magia-friends. Robert

Dear friends, first "sorry my English" its not so good. I am very desperad. I will ask you everyone who can magia, or woodoo, if you will help me? I am atletic sportic man and looks good, but no girls is intresting about me. I have not sleep with some girl in 8 years, and are in very bad depression. My desiree is that, Do ritual for me please;* I love sweet young skinny girls very much, i will that girls like this come to me everywere, and that they really will come to me, and have sex with me. I will that some spirit take them to me, and do so that they cant stop loving me. I wish work with sweet girls, not with man, and i wish that everywere i go girls like this come to me and will love me. I will that this spirits give me girls like this with internet and tv too, every day and night and never stop. I believe, that it is real power in woodoo, and magia, and because of that i ask you. I will thak you with all my heart and wish you all happyness dear friends. Hugs to you. Love you magia-friends.

It's gotta be Rico from NYC. He can't spell either. :o

I´ve just wiggled my bum and waved my magic wand... let us all know if it helps... big hugs to you too, Robert...... :D

Oh No! I wiggled my wand and waved my bum. Does that cancel your spell out

Sorry :D:D

Dave

Well the op has'nt been back for his second post, so indeed it looks like someone's put a spell on him :o

• 3 weeks later...
Consider it done.

Guys!!! I've been in tears for the last 5 minutes. You are all indeed the dryest wit on this forum. However, the first prize just has to go to the first answer - quoted here.

Incidentally, if the OP was a banned member back to exact revenge, he's brilliant! It could be Borat himself! If he's for real, he's gotta be an Arab.

:o:D :D :D

my husband thinks im a nut case; i have been laughing until i cried but couldnt translate the gist in to thai so the wit got lost....

:D:(:D:P

this should be cross posted in the ladies section just for the laugh....

bina

israel

Is this guy for REAL???? !!!!!

Is a good question - I believe he is sincere in his lustful quest for slim girls as he mentions a "sweet rhythmic gymnast" elsewhere. This is another site that he appears to have visited. :o I think that's what you call 'special interest'.

I believe that you find that he is Swedish and seems to have pissed off some Russian lady in the recent past. (I'm thinking net-pest?)

As an opening post on TV, I think it paves an amusing but short path en-route to obscurity.

Edited by Cuban

• 5 weeks later...
I´ve just wiggled my bum and waved my magic wand... let us all know if it helps... big hugs to you too, Robert...... :D

Dave

Well the op has'nt been back for his second post, so indeed it looks like someone's put a spell on him :o

Or the spell worked and he hasn't been up for breath since :D

Good Luck

Moss

Dave

Or the spell worked and he hasn't been up for breath since :P

Good Luck

Moss

I hope it was my spell that worked cos I don't often wave my bum ! :D:D:(

DtheD