BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
david413

One Bed Room For Rent At Nusasiri

Very nice, you have done a really good job.

I think whilst this development is fantastic and in a good location it is rather expensive. Clearly you have to pitch a rent to reflect the cost of the unit and the high standard of equipment, but I am in a nice one bedroom condo in a nice, but older, block a ten minute walk from Ekkamai BTS and only pay 23,000 per month, and it has an oven, much as I would like to, it would be difficult for me to justify the extra 432k per year to rent your unit.

One again a great condo, I hope you find a good tenant pretty soon.

I think whilst this development is fantastic and in a good location it is rather expensive. Clearly you have to pitch a rent to reflect the cost of the unit and the high standard of equipment, but I am in a nice one bedroom condo in a nice, but older, block a ten minute walk from Ekkamai BTS and only pay 23,000 per month, and it has an oven, much as I would like to, it would be difficult for me to justify the extra 432k per year to rent your unit.

Thank you

In other point of view, people buy houses or cars at different location and price

Sometime it is worth to pay more for sothing~

But you got a preaty good deal there!

In other point of view, people buy houses or cars at different location and price

Sometime it is worth to pay more for sothing~

Absolutely right, you get what you pay for and you cannot beat the convenience of the location.

Gov why did you post your story? Really has nothing to do with the OPs posting. Hes looking to rent his condo and stated quite clearly what the asking price is and the room reflects it. Not sure why you need to justify your cheaper room here.

Gov why did you post your story? Really has nothing to do with the OPs posting. Hes looking to rent his condo and stated quite clearly what the asking price is and the room reflects it. Not sure why you need to justify your cheaper room here.

Thank you !

I wish my service has good value to my client.

At least you understand me!

:o

RENTED!!! Thanks for everyone who is interested!

Will be back next year!

well done!

from a thai web board

Nusasiri 2 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 1 working room,

Living, Kitchen, 1 Maid room

High floor, Corner room

155 sq.m. Fullly furnished

80,000 THB/Month

looks like thaivisa is a very good place to find a tenant!