Unofficial Meetup

teejay

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello people, i'll be coming into bangkok soon because my kitten is sick and there is no vet where I live (an hour away)...

but i'm going to move into the city in a few months anyway and i'm also looking for friends, im so happy somebody brought this up and that i found this site.

sounds like you guys are pretty close. do you meet regularly?

hello people, i'll be coming into bangkok soon because my kitten is sick and there is no vet where I live (an hour away)...

but i'm going to move into the city in a few months anyway and i'm also looking for friends, im so happy somebody brought this up and that i found this site.

sounds like you guys are pretty close. do you meet regularly?

Its always cool to see a new face. Yeah we like to party up. get our grove on. can u shake the bootie? It’s the only way to get in to the club.. Vodka shots and go crazy~~~~

Hi Rukjungtorlae,

what does that name mean :D anyway, CoOL to see you guys are cool with eachother... do other girlz hang out too? I'm kinda shy, god i haven't "shaken my booty" in a long time :o but it would be nice to meet sum people...

These ladies will get you shakin your booty in no time. Still feeling <deleted> today, too much beer and booty shakin. Nice seeing u all!

Hi Rukjungtorlae,

what does that name mean :D anyway, CoOL to see you guys are cool with eachother... do other girlz hang out too? I'm kinda shy, god i haven't "shaken my booty" in a long time :o but it would be nice to meet sum people...

3 hot girls r here tho :D

pissup TOO often

- - - hahah surface the beer bottle hunter! i'm good today tho :D maybe becos lotsa dancing :D

Edited by thithi

Hi Rukjungtorlae,

The name is to your own philosophy . but I am always Torlae.~~ im a dude. But thes girls sure know how to party.. a few months till you get here??.. Push that flight after girl..!!!

Edited by RakJungTorlae

dnt worry

u will auto-become a hot one when u go pissup with us LOL

not only a guy tho ... a few more

hello thithi... pissup? english is not my first language sorry. i'm from eastern europe but born in central asia.. hard for me to find friends because of this :o

i'm not lookig for a boyfriend or anything but if one comes along then i wont fight :D

Rukjongtorlae, I cannot open the picture you sent me.

be careful with the boys on here fk- some of them are freaks!

hi girlx, i read these posts and saw you have an x on your name and also has another girl!

i know lots of people are weird, especially on internet, but i guess i will know when i see. but i read that all of you seem like friends already, and i'm little shy. are you living in bangkok girlx? can you send me a personal message, i have questions about where to live and other things. Thanks, girlx :o

Hi guys. I live in bang-na, these pissup you got going sound fantastic. I wish I had friends like this around Bangkok, perhaps next time you could give me the heads up on next one. I am from Canada my self.

Teddy.

hi teddy [bear]

who's guanteen eh ? lol ... r u?

me .. a bit LOL

Bang-na is so farrrrr [right??]

neway u r welcome to join us anytime!

someone in here will let u know the next pissup for sure :o

ThTh

naaiguwntheen, I love your avatar!!!! It's soo kewt!!!!

Sorry for barging in but….before I die from my fever and choke myself from LOL...on the floor :o

Kewt!!!!? :D

Anything but... that!!!!, me think

Ok I will make myself disappear now…….hahahahahahahahaha :D ........................whatever

Edited by teacup

This all very confusing I must say. Yes ThTh you can call me Teddy Bear. I am use to hearing that since Kiddy School. RJT. I think you need to see a psychoanalyst, no offence my friend but you have a few screws lose in the melon of yours. To the rest of you people it would be grate to see you soon. I am looking forward to it. but not too see you RJT.. :o

Edited by NaaiGuwnTheen