Backgammon In Bangkok

Pek

I meant to ask this very same question a couple of weeks back but forgot. I'm after one of those all-in-one little brief-case style boards. Nothing too fancy. Just something portable. Anyone have any ideas? I don't recall ever seeing a Backgammon board in any shops here.

Metro bar on Soi 4 in the back of the Raja parking lot has a backgammon board that gets way too much use. You can buy them there too, very nice leather ones made in Thailand.

Mmm.. Do you mean I can buy Backgammon boards from metro bar or where?

Metro bar on Soi 4 in the back of the Raja parking lot has a backgammon board that gets way too much use. You can buy them there too, very nice leather ones made in Thailand.

Thanks for the tip, but you mean Sukhumvit Soi 4 right? Oh hel_l no. I'm not going down there... Anyone know anywhere else?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip, but you mean Sukhumvit Soi 4 right? Oh hel_l no. I'm not going down there... Anyone know anywhere else?

I went on a minor quest to find the Metro Bar with the hope that I might find someone to play backgammon, a minor passion prior to leaving the states a few months ago. No such luck although I was offered the company of several attractive young ladies which, while I'm not gay or dead, I'm not exactly in the market for. I am looking for someone to play backgammon with however, doubling cube and all. If such there be please let me know through this link or my email: (removed)

EDIT: please use the PM

I went on a minor quest to find the Metro Bar with the hope that I might find someone to play backgammon, a minor passion prior to leaving the states a few months ago. No such luck although I was offered the company of several attractive young ladies which, while I'm not gay or dead, I'm not exactly in the market for. I am looking for someone to play backgammon with however, doubling cube and all. If such there be please let me know through this link or my email: (removed as per above)

Told you so... I'll give you a game or two. As soon as I can find a freakin' backgammon board...

mk

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, I have a board and up 4 a few games. Drop me a line at work; [email protected]

name='heideggerhelper' date='2008-09-27 12:29:50' post='2240521']

I went on a minor quest to find the Metro Bar with the hope that I might find someone to play backgammon, a minor passion prior to leaving the states a few months ago. No such luck although I was offered the company of several attractive young ladies which, while I'm not gay or dead, I'm not exactly in the market for. I am looking for someone to play backgammon with however,

doubling cube and all. If such there be please let me know through this link or my email: (removed)

EDIT: please use the PM

Hi, have a board and I'm up 4 a few games. Drop me a line at work: [email protected]. I live in Asoke.

• 11 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...