Fishing Locations

benjamat

Hi

You can try the Pattaya Sports Club as they have a fishing section and website, 8 year membership 2000 Baht, 1 year 500 baht. Also there is a bar called "The 19th Hole" about 2 kms this side of Phoenix Golf Club, the owner is a Brit, very helpful and he advertises a full days trip for sport fish with a skipper who knows what he is doing for 3000 baht all in

Hope this helps

Chris

Thanks Chris, I will pop along, 3000b very reasonable for full day fishing.

WHHAAAAAT 3000 baht for a days fishing IN THAILAND give me a break we must have it real good here in chiang mai at 100 baht a day one place an 70 baht at another

guess I wont be fishing in BKK

"he advertises a full days trip for sport fish with a skipper who knows what he is doing for 3000 baht all in", so here we go again comparing apples to oranges. Cravings, are you fishing with a skipper on a boat in Chiang Mai for 70-100 bath, or are you fishing in a dump called Borsang, stocked with various fish?

You can put a lipstick on your fishing park, but it is still a fishing park! :o

Also here and here

http://www.pattayasports.org/fishing/berts...g_03_01_08.html

http://www.pattayasports.org/fishing/index.htm

Tropical Berts Bar is just off Soi 6 in Pattaya (I know!) but it free from hustlers, Bert is a fascinating character who spent 20+ years in the Guards Regiment and then for a bet went onto fishing trawlers in the North Sea before coming out to Thailand, it is also a branch of the Royal British Legion who meet every Sunday

Shippers