Beards And Thai Women

Neeranam

I've never met a Thai woman, unless a Pattaya migrant worker, that has married a Western man with a beard.

Does anyone have any theories about why they hate them so much?

Could it be because they like their men effeminate?

Could it be that they look so plain silly? :o

Well, I know one Thai lady that married a man with a beard - namely, my wife!

Actually, I find that some ladies seem to like them, although there is a certain amount of reference to 'Santa Claus' that has to be put up with.

I'm just a lazy s*d and can't be bothered to shave - save at least 5 minutes drinking time per day this way. Just a quick trim about once every couple of weeks restores my pristine good looks. And no, I'm not posting a picture!

DM :o

ive often wondered what they are for apart from hiding huge double chins

Never trust a man with facial hair. :D

BTW, what makes me laugh. Is those people that try and grow a moustache thats not quite there. Its more like an eyebrow down for a drink!! :o:D :D

My girlfriend likes me wearing a 4-5 day growth (6 o'oclock shadow I think is the word). She is not from Pattaya and I have never even been to Pattaya lol.

Maybe some thai ladies with limited exposure to the west don't like facial hair as facial hair is very uncommon in Thai men - in fact this would make sense as my GF's father sports a well trimmed goaty, however a lot of time men seem to go no further then a light amount of lip hair at the most.

Edited by jimjam23

My girlfriend likes me wearing a 4-5 day growth (6 o'oclock shadow I think is the word). She is not from Pattaya and I have never even been to Pattaya lol.

Maybe some thai ladies with limited exposure to the west don't like facial hair as facial hair is very uncommon in Thai men - in fact this would make sense as my GF's father sports a well trimmed goaty, however a lot of time men seem to go no further then a light amount of lip hair at the most.

This one guy (married) I knew would always have a couple days growth on his face by Friday of every week. He said it was his <deleted> beard. I was young at the time, but, as I got older, I understood why.

It always used to amuse immigration police that my passport photo allways had a beard and when in LOS my ex wife used to make me shave it off. They allways said most people had nice photos and when they were travelling turned into hippies..... while I had hippie passport but not hippie there.

I grew a beard for a while but the wife didn't much like it. Said it looked unkept. So needless to say I whacked it off but kept the mustache for about 25-30 years, justs whacked it off last year.

Wifes says I look better, but I kind of miss it.

whacked mine off two years ago after 27 years. wife says it doesn't look better and somehow i miss it too. what i don't miss is the clipping, trimming and shaving around it.

I had a beard for 8 years, but shaved it just before I came here.

Too gray for my age.

But I also had a long term mustache and the new wife finally insisted I shave it.

Just before I did, I realized that I hadn't shaved it since 1977,

and that it was 2 years younger than my wife....

It went anyway, but not before I had a series of flashbacks,

none of which included a visible upper lip.

My sister saw a picture of me without it in a group of people...

and couldn't find me, till i was pointed out.

The reason it left: too scratchy.

But I actually get told my 2001 passport photo

looks 15 years older than I do in real life.

I hope to keep the wife longer than the moustaches. :o

An informal survey of a couple of local and inter-Thai gals here says it's okay as an occasional scruffy look, like after a week of camping but not as a permanent look and NOT as a compensating factor for being bald (like you just want to have more hair in the vicinity), whereas it would rank closely behind the comb-over and oily cueball by choice look.

:o

Beards and thai women........hmmm personally I'd never consider a thai woman with a beard. I prefer feminine thai girls.

Shaving off of the hair is said to be a start on the path of better hygene , it also opens the entrance to the veritable enjoyable fantasies obtainable in the cave of Shagrai-la , oh please let it not be said i allowed a few whiskers to get in the way of , or detract from , the taste of my most enjoyable repast , absolutely , delectable , Thai chicken , not to be confused with KFC , except for his bye-line , finger licking good .

Off - topic slightly

But have you not notice how many thai girls have hairy legs ....

M Thai wife has hairy legs, doesnt bother me in the least cant understand this thing women have for shaving off arms, legs, chuffs etc Goes with the "race" I would imagine

I grew a beard for a while but the wife didn't much like it. Said it looked unkept. So needless to say I whacked it off but kept the mustache for about 25-30 years, justs whacked it off last year.

Wifes says I look better, but I kind of miss it.

whacked mine off two years ago after 27 years. wife says it doesn't look better and somehow i miss it too. what i don't miss is the clipping, trimming and shaving around it.

Looking at your avatar, I'm not surprised you wanted to hide your face for 27 years.

Surprised your wife didn't divorce you when you shaved it off :o

Off - topic slightly

But have you not notice how many thai girls have hairy legs ....

M Thai wife has hairy legs, doesnt bother me in the least cant understand this thing women have for shaving off arms, legs, chuffs etc Goes with the "race" I would imagine

Oh for the taste of those feminine toes , as you run your fingers slowly and gently up those soft , smooth legs , scarcely touching the warm skin , but rather breathing through the tips of your fingers , inhaling the fragrance radiating from the extension of a warm and passionate body , to linger , and yet to envision with a harried mind , the intricate vibrations of expectant copulation .

One should never "Race" , approach in a relaxed manner , time waits for no man except in certain circumstance .

I have had a beard for 37 years :D and have never had any problems with UK or Thai ladies :o

My wife says that she likes my beard; I have offered to shave it off but she said no to that idea. :D

I wore a beard for years and only got rid of it after it turned grey.

Nobody in Thailand or elsewhere remarked on it not being au fait.

However, I kept it neat, a duty which I don't miss now.