Samak Bows Out

Buckwheat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand people's love for TRT, I understand their nostalgic feelings, but PPP is simply not the same thing no matter what they say.

You get the PPP because you couldn't accept TRT.

Now you play big guy "I understand ..." . OK, we understand. Now back off and let the "A" team come back. Or stop whining, what you get is what you asked for

They should make a rule that you need a high school education or better to vote.

Agree with you. But why stop there ?

Why not a PhD? But who are these people who never had the guts to leave school ? Business people know better. They run business. They have to pay salaries every month. They understand what it takes to run a company. So they are the best suited to run a country.

Then you have the military guys. If anything happened, who's going to put their life in the front line? And by the way, if you haven't noticed, we're the one with the guns ...

One person, one vote. Whatever the way you look at it, can't find anything better !

They should make a rule that you need a high school education or better to vote.

:o The -racist- quote of the day.

You're saying that anyone with a lesser than high school education is lower class and not educated/intelligent enough to vote, is that right ?

Tell that to any Western media, Television, newspaper and the mob will lynch you.

I suggest you jump in a car into the rural areas of Thailand and have a nice few chats with some farmers and tell them that.

PS: don't forget to write us what happened, OK ?

LaoPo

Why not a PhD? But who are these people who never had the guts to leave school ? Business people know better. They run business. They have to pay salaries every month. They understand what it takes to run a company. So they are the best suited to run a country.

Then you have the military guys. If anything happened, who's going to put their life in the front line? And by the way, if you haven't noticed, we're the one with the guns ...

One person, one vote. Whatever the way you look at it, can't find anything better !

How about you need to have ???????????????????? Baht in the bank to vote.

I get your point but "????? Bahts" is how much ? Do you agree Mr Bill Gates shoud rule the world?

One person, one vote.

You're saying that anyone with a lesser than high school education is lower class and not educated/intelligent enough to vote, is that right ?

Tell that to any Western media, Television, newspaper and the mob will lynch you.

I suggest you jump in a car into the rural areas of Thailand and have a nice few chats with some farmers and tell them that.

LaoPo

I will give the dotcom an open invitation to come up to our village to say that. Along with the one that called them idiots. To repeat their comments.

I will even arrange to have an ambulance standing by.

I get your point but "????? Bahts" is how much ? Do you agree Mr Bill Gates shoud rule the world?

One person, one vote.

Unknown amount. Thats for the ones that decide the other levels you have to reach to vote.

One person on vote of course.

I say 'no representation without taxation'

If you don't pay tax, you're not a genuine stakeholder, so don't deserve a say in how the budget is spent.

Many PPP voters don't pay a satang in tax, so of course they vote for parties that offer them giveaways funded by someone else i.e Joe Taxpayer.

If you don't pay tax, you're not a genuine stakeholder, so don't deserve a say in how the budget is spent.

Many PPP voters don't pay a satang in tax, so of course they vote for parties that offer them giveaways funded by someone else i.e Joe Taxpayer.

Wrong you forgot VAT.

That don't pay taxes because they are below the level of income that requires them to pay tax.

DotCom...You're a FASCIST like the rest of the PAD leaders

LaoPo

I will give the dotcom an open invitation to come up to our village to say that. Along with the one that called them idiots. To repeat their comments.

So you agree if I pay two time more tax than you, my vote counts double yours ?

Please answer ... and explain !

I understand people's love for TRT, I understand their nostalgic feelings, but PPP is simply not the same thing no matter what they say.

You get the PPP because you couldn't accept TRT.

Now you play big guy "I understand ..." . OK, we understand. Now back off and let the "A" team come back. Or stop whining, what you get is what you asked for

Excuse me?

"A" team come back? They are political fraudsters of the worst kind, they've been caught with their pants down doing truly despicable things - setting fake parties and forging official EC database.

People who see nothing wrong with that should be stripped of the right to vote for the rest of their lives.

Ok, most of the banned 111 had personally nothing to do with perpetrating that fraud, but they haven't said a word against it either. In Chaturon's own testimony to the court he said that the party knew what was going on but saw nothing unusual and didn't see the need to correct anything. At that point he damned himself and his party to inevitable dissolution.

Not one of them has shown any remorse either.

Should they be brought back? Are you serious?

Mr Samak is a stubborn old war-horse with not a lot to lose (except BIG face and this IS cause for some concern). Thus, one fully expects this is not done (yet).

However, the PPP and importantly Mr Thaksin DO stand to lose much IF they 'simply' agree to call elections without making self-saving changes to the constitution first and the PPP then jumping to their waiting new 'rescue-party'. If they aren't successful, they and Mr Thaksin are likely done (thus, 'simple' elections appear not a viable option for the PPP as-is)

Despite the looming possibilities for PPP/TRT in it's current incarnation, fresh elections with NO strings attached (and no 'appointed' Govt) clearly offer the best way forward for the country. However, not neccesarily for the PPP without tieing up loose ends first and therein lays the nexus of the ongoing 'problem' and their exposed real mandate from day one.

Final caution - as much damage as some of the PAD's protest actions have caused, IF the PPP finally DO see the door (by a no-strings election or by court dissolution for vote-fraud) or IF the Democrats get in (by vote or opportunist coalition favour) remember the UDD/DAAD rent-a-thug-attacks in Udon Thani and convenient/tragic attack precipitating the so-called 'State of Emergency'... Also for that matter, the STILL unsolved '06 new years bombings in Bkk (despite the 'ineffective' efforts of the now Interior Minister, then police chief Kowit, which got him sacked)...

Loathe to say it but this is NOT over (yet). Probably not until one man in London and possibly a black May General/appointed fellow Sino-Thai telecoms mentor in Bkk says so... These are the 'Thais' that bind and grind, on and on and on... :o

Mr Samak is a stubborn old war-horse with not a lot to lose (except BIG face and this IS cause for some concern). Thus, one fully expects this is not done (yet).

However, the PPP and importantly Mr Thaksin DO stand to lose much IF they 'simply' agree to call elections without making self-saving changes to the constitution first and the PPP then jumping to their waiting new 'rescue-party'. If they aren't successful, they and Mr Thaksin are likely done (thus, 'simple' elections appear not a viable option for the PPP as-is)

Despite the looming possibilities for PPP/TRT in it's current incarnation, fresh elections with NO strings attached (and no 'appointed' Govt) clearly offer the best way forward for the country. However, not neccesarily for the PPP without tieing up loose ends first and therein lays the nexus of the ongoing 'problem' and their exposed real mandate from day one.

Final caution - as much damage as some of the PAD's protest actions have caused, IF the PPP finally DO see the door (by a no-strings election or by court dissolution for vote-fraud) or IF the Democrats get in (by vote or opportunist coalition favour) remember the UDD/DAAD rent-a-thug-attacks in Udon Thani and convenient/tragic attack precipitating the so-called 'State of Emergency'... Also for that matter, the STILL unsolved '06 new years bombings in Bkk (despite the 'ineffective' efforts of the now Interior Minister, then police chief Kowit, which got him sacked)...

Loathe to say it but this is NOT over (yet). Probably not until one man in London and possibly a black May General/appointed fellow Sino-Thai telecoms mentor in Bkk says so... These are the 'Thais' that bind and grind, on and on and on... :o

Beside the fact that you KNOW how to USE the SHIFT key, what is your POINT ?

Edited by Pierrot

LaoPo

People like dotcom and his anti-democracy friends are real tough behind a keyboard. :D

Beside the fact that you KNOW how to USE the SHIFT key, what is your POINT ?

...and you know full well what the POINT is, yet this simple truth is apparently purposefully beyond your obvious agenda and your revealing 'short-time' aspirations for Thailand. I'm neither your fish nor your bait in your sinking pond - Bonne chance with that whole thing then.

Last, BEFORE anyone cue's the music from "It's a beautiful day" or "What a wonderful world", nothing much really changes in REALITY and the 'apparent' resignation by Mr Samak still has to be confirmed, the PAD still has to leave the mosh-pit which used to be the Govt House lawn (and leaders presenting themselves for the judgement of the courts) and new elections with NO strings attached (nor 'appointed' Govts thank you) still has to be called and also the imagined (or conveniently 'created') so-called 'State of Emergency' still has to be lifted.

As it may be tea-time in London, along with new-found premiership profits to be spent, some of the above might just take a while... :o

Sadly and sardonically, IF this is true, Sunday's just won't be the same without 'Talk Samak style'... (sigh) :D

Sorry to repeat myself, but I would like an answer.

The rice on your plate, where does it come from ?

We get ours at Big C.

Whats this got to do with Samak's resignation though?

funny answer and good question.

look at the lessons of the brain surgeon movement PAD cult

the seven pillars of truth why samak must go. the 6. pillar of truth: "bad government pay cheap price of rice from farmers but sale to the world at very high price."

26133920826844c148b2em6.jpg

you see, it's very high and complex and even mystical (sugar price?).

Also 'perhaps' worthy of a mention is the reported FACT the vast majority of controlling rice-millers in the NE whom the tragically-trapped and hard-working electoral 'bond-slaves' in the main PPP/TRT 'vote-growng' region are 'moon-lighting' as part of the vast NE PPP/TRT network of canvassers... (along with bottom-feeding opportunist loan sharks etc). Add to this the reported FACT the vast majority of NE village-heads are PPP/TRT self-opportnunist 'drones' whom siphon-off most of the 'populist' entrapments cynically and continually 'bought' from their own constituents public purse in effect. All offered as mere 'dissolving and decaying ' temporary candy' to the forever trapped yet continually impovershed but gratefull and faithfull, to once again 'harvest' the main objective, THE VOTE. Yet in reality the tragically trapped people of the NE continue on in chains provided by their perpetually narcasistic and self-serving by design 'mentors' seeking GROSS profit and ultimate control of an entire Nation. This was key to Mr Thaksin's self-success and it continues straight out of the TRT 'play-book' and ongoing by the PPP (if it ain't broke, why fix a 'good' thing?)

Proof is in the recent harvests by the hard-working NE rice family's (and not talking about their 'bond-slave' like internment to the actual PPP/TRT connected large land owners here). When it comes to actual cashing-in of what should have been a bumper-crop this year, they didn't get the gold, they just got the SHAFT. Yet, the handfull of the ultimately receiving Bkk Sino-Thai 'rice-barons' and the PPP/TRT Govt, reaped a FORTUNE on the backs of their labours unto an artificially and 'created' hungry off-shore market... As easy and cynical as taking promised candy from a devoted 'servant'... Thus, in reality, THIS is the future some here sadly 'aspire' to and continue to 'hope' for Thailand.... shame, shame, shame....

Short-time aspirants masquerading as 'defenders of de-MOCK-crazy'... give us and more importantly Thailand a break already and own-up.

Lead, follow, mock-off, or perhaps proceed unto the 'next' country 'ripe fer pickin' before that sun sets as well... Thailand has higher aspirations awaiting. :o

Edited by baht&sold