Coming To Krabi Where To Stay

FarangCravings

Hi

Myself and wife and another couple are planning to come to Krabi for a few nights in october and looking for reccomendtions on place to stay I guess we prefer a 2 bed villa close to everything so we dont have to drive around

any suggestions

thanks in advance

Consider staying in Ao Nang and visiting Krabi during the day, it's only ten(ish) kilo's away and a much more pleasant setting - no shortage of hotels in Ao Nang but can recommend the Ao Nang resort.

Hi

Myself and wife and another couple are planning to come to Krabi for a few nights in october and looking for reccomendtions on place to stay I guess we prefer a 2 bed villa close to everything so we dont have to drive around

any suggestions

thanks in advance

Krabi Resort, Timber Resort, Best Western Ao Nang, Sunset Resort Ao Nang.

Those are all in Ao Nang and walking distance to everything there.

Have fun !

Just came back from Ao Nang. If you're looking for a new small boutique place (40 rooms and poolside bungalows) with a fantastic huge pool (all new), try the Ao Nang Orchid resort, very close to the beach.

If you're looking for budget bungalows & rooms, very nice and clean, try the Ao Nang Village Bungalows. Across from 7/11 and Starbucks.

Both above are very convenient, close to everything, but not big resorts.

Just came back from Ao Nang. If you're looking for a new small boutique place (40 rooms and poolside bungalows) with a fantastic huge pool (all new), try the Ao Nang Orchid resort, very close to the beach.

If you're looking for budget bungalows & rooms, very nice and clean, try the Ao Nang Village Bungalows. Across from 7/11 and Starbucks.

Both above are very convenient, close to everything, but not big resorts.

I second the Ao Nang Village Bungalows. That's where I stay on my business trips to Ao Nang. The owner K. Bao is a good guy. The only drawback is no cable TV, but then I don't watch much TV anyway, so it does not bother me.

Last month when I was there 400thb a night for basic bungalow, 600 for the nice balconey rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

any suggestions

thanks in advance

We stay at "The Cliffs". Very private and just a few rooms. We love the cook/ food. Internet, cable tv, air, etc. They have a two night special with good prices. Book directly with them over the phone and negotiate the price.

have fun,

meandwi