Looking For Reliable Plastic Surgeon.

Doi Thong

My girl friend from overseas looking need to take out silicon inplant after not so succesful operation in South Thailand. Anyone know reliable, but not expenssive plastic surgeon in BKK? Any help will be kindly appreaciated.

Can you say where this was done? Which city or which clinic? I'm interested because my g/f recently had a nose job and eye job and all seems OK at the moment - after nearly three weeks.

Silicon implant in her nose?!? :o Why would someone have that done? Honest, I'm interested.

A lot of Thai girls - especially from Isaan (I believe) - don't have much of a "bridge" to their nose. My g/f loves me for my nose - not that it's particularly big (unlike something else that she loves me for :D:D ) but because it's long and straight (unlike something ...... :D ).

Anyway, she refuses to wear sunglasses because she thinks people - other Thai girls - will laugh at her for wearing something that requires a decent "bridge" to the nose. So she paid for a new bridge. Not very big, no change to the length or the majority of her nose, but just a little more fake 'bone' where westerners have it as normal and where she didn't have before. Looks OK.

Also, a large number of Thai TV stars have new noses, chins, etc. Some of them are half Thai, half Farang and don't need it done, but - according to my g/f - lots do.

She's not Thai, anyway she did it in Hat Yai from what I know, and now it's infected, she took antibiotics and it got better, but came back after she stop the treatment. She would like to fix it if possible, or to take it out completely. So right now we need recommendation for private surgeon or inexpensive hospital. It should cost not more than 20000 baht from what I know. RDN can you recommend the place where your GF done it? Please PM me full details. Thanks.

... friend from overseas need to take out silicon inplant after not so succesful operation...

Sure it's in her nose ?? :D

How long more should we suffer the stink coming from Darknight's dirty remarks?

What's a matter condo ?

Working on your new website again and getting tired ???

:D

Maybe you should crawl back in the hole were you've been for the last two years.

Know it all ,HA :o:D

How long more should we suffer the stink coming from Darknight's dirty remarks?

What's a matter condo ?

Your slants lack any value of entertainemnt.

Are you an exhibitionist and can't control your surge?

If you left nothing prudent to say, wouldn't it be better to get lost.

But, if you're bored and it is the only way to get attention, I can understand...

Slightly off-topic, but for some time I've noticed a number of the kathoey-types (usually the ones who've gone for pretty major body enhancements, shall we say) with this awful long-face look... doesn't seem to be what hormones alone would do to them, and when I asked a friend who's dating a kathoey-in-transformation he told me they PAY to become horse-faced! For some reason they think it's attractive!

Personally, I would try to convince my partners that I found them so unbearably cute (as I do) *without* any kind of enhancements that it would disappoint me (as it would) if they tried to get them.

That said, I can see why a botched operation might require help.

"Steven"

Slightly off-topic, but for some time I've noticed a number of the kathoey-types (usually the ones who've gone for pretty major body enhancements, shall we say) with this awful long-face look... doesn't seem to be what hormones alone would do to them, and when I asked a friend who's dating a kathoey-in-transformation he told me they PAY to become horse-faced!  For some reason they think it's attractive!

Personally, I would try to convince my partners that I found them so unbearably cute (as I do) *without* any kind of enhancements that it would disappoint me (as it would) if they tried to get them.

That said, I can see why a botched operation might require help.

"Steven"

There were two katoeys in the clinic when I went with my girlfriend. They were very funny - 'entertaining' I mean - and made me and other people in the waiting area laugh :D . I like katoeys but feel sorry for them if they are doing it for the money. :D

Lots of katoeys have new chins and noses and they end up with long faces. With some it works - they look attractive - but with others, it just doesn't quite work :D and they can look a bit scarey :o