Looking To Buy Used Engine In Bangkok

wbic1

Hello everyone, can someone help me by providing me with names and phone numbers of shops or stores where I can used japanese engines in Bangkok. My email address is [email protected] Please email me with the information. I really appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Harry

They call the shops for used any engines car is : Zieang Kong , try this shop, there are many Zieang Kong shop in Bangkok , speacial in Langsit there are a lot of used Japanes engines for sale. I found some shop below with telephone you can call and ask the address.

C.A.N MOTOR telephone 0-2901-8375 Bangkok

Yong-Seng-Haud (opposit from Bangkok University) tel. 0-2901-7640

Hello everyone, can someone help me by providing me with names and phone numbers of shops or stores where I can used japanese engines in Bangkok. My email address is [email protected] Please email me with the information. I really appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Harry

They call the shops for used any engines car is : Zieang Kong , try this shop, there are many Zieang Kong shop in Bangkok , speacial in Langsit there are a lot of used Japanes engines for sale. I found some shop below with telephone you can call and ask the address.

Thank you very much for your help. I am going to call them now. harry

Thank you,

Harry

HI, Can you check the phone number for CAN MOTOR. I tried to call but the number is not good. Thank you so much, Harry

Thank you,

Harry

HI, Can you check the phone number for CAN MOTOR. I tried to call but the number is not good. Thank you so much, Harry

I found more than 50 number telephone, I think some of them is not update.

There are many place that you can go there to see and check the price but better to go with Thai people who can talk easier or even for calling to ask the price and model of engine that you want.

The area that you can go to look is Rangsit, Chula (soi 5, 8, 26, 28, 32-34), Laksi.

You just take the way like soundman said from Don Meuang airport, direction to Laksi and then Rangsit. If you are in the center, easier to go to Chula road in Pathumwan district.

map of Chula. road (full name is Chulalongkorn)

http://www.zoomhit.com/map/result.jsp?addr...A8%D8%CC%D2%CF8

more number telephone:

Laksi : S.V.C motor tel. 02-5215476, 02-9732830

B.L motor tel. 02-5214686, 02-5512775

Sophon import tel. 02-5522622, 02-5526432

Chin yon tel. 02-9732689 to 02-9732691

Chula soi 5 : Udomyon motor tel. 02-2141323, 02-2155437

Chula soi 8 : M.E.P. engineering tel. 02-2140184, 02-2141166

Chula soi 32-34 : Sanga yon tel. 02- 2140807

Rangsit : S. Sa-nga disel tel. 02-9017633 to 36

B.L. motor tel. 02-5813576 to 77

H. Ruam Sap yontakan tel. 02-9082516 to 17

I hope you can find one.

Another good place would be the 'Zeiang Kong' at Bangna Trad area .. many many shops there with parts of Japan, racing parts, wheels, engines etc etc ..

or another place would be a shop called 'alaiyon' ... www.alaiyon.com its in 'soi nuan chan' Ramintra area. You can call this guy , K.Lee 081 838 4856 or K. Bee 081 4200994 , tell 'em Benz, Sunny NEO with SR20VE VVL gave you the number.

:o

Thank you,

Harry

I found more than 50 number telephone, I think some of them is not update.

There are many place that you can go there to see and check the price but better to go with Thai people who can talk easier or even for calling to ask the price and model of engine that you want.

The area that you can go to look is Rangsit, Chula (soi 5, 8, 26, 28, 32-34), Laksi.

You just take the way like soundman said from Don Meuang airport, direction to Laksi and then Rangsit. If you are in the center, easier to go to Chula road in Pathumwan district.

map of Chula. road (full name is Chulalongkorn)

http://www.zoomhit.com/map/result.jsp?addr...A8%D8%CC%D2%CF8

more number telephone:

Laksi : S.V.C motor tel. 02-5215476, 02-9732830

B.L motor tel. 02-5214686, 02-5512775

Sophon import tel. 02-5522622, 02-5526432

Chin yon tel. 02-9732689 to 02-9732691

Chula soi 5 : Udomyon motor tel. 02-2141323, 02-2155437

Chula soi 8 : M.E.P. engineering tel. 02-2140184, 02-2141166

Chula soi 32-34 : Sanga yon tel. 02- 2140807

Rangsit : S. Sa-nga disel tel. 02-9017633 to 36

B.L. motor tel. 02-5813576 to 77

H. Ruam Sap yontakan tel. 02-9082516 to 17

I hope you can find one.

Thank you so much for your help,HArry

Another good place would be the 'Zeiang Kong' at Bangna Trad area .. many many shops there with parts of Japan, racing parts, wheels, engines etc etc ..

hmm, I was there two years before, but cannot remember the exact location.

if somebody knows, please help me out.. :o

or maybe send a link from google maps.

thanks

DUDE 2 PLACES,

chula- behind mbk.

and

Bangna trat, chonkhong.

both places are districts full of car parts, half cuts, engines etc.

what engine u looking for?

I want to look for some Pickup/4WD Diesel engines/engine parts/spare parts for export, esp. Isuzu, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi

Edited by vel_tins

Chiang Kong in Bangna is pretty easy to find. If you drive from Bangkok, make a u-turn after you pass under King Keaw, then on the way back, drive past Tesco, pass under King Keaw again, keep on the left, the entrance is between two 6-7 story buildings, pretty much the first place of note.

There's an exit to King Kaew Rd, too.

post-17897-1222146541_thumb.jpg

Chiang Kong in Bangna is pretty easy to find. If you drive from Bangkok, make a u-turn after you pass under King Keaw, then on the way back, drive past Tesco, pass under King Keaw again, keep on the left, the entrance is between two 6-7 story buildings, pretty much the first place of note.

There's an exit to King Kaew Rd, too.

thank you very much :o

this is the place I was looking for..