Fake Degrees Work In Thailand!

taxidriver

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friend,

BEWARE before you decide to buy any fake diploma and transcript, please read this ebook to prevent being rip off by diploma vendor.

I'm pleased to send you an ebook on "How to get an authentic fake diploma?" , this ebook will enable you to distinguish a genuine legitimate printer that is able to print an excellent diploma & transcript, conversely you will also be able to identify scammers or prevent your goodselves from getting rip off by them based on the several tips I disclosed in the ebook.

It's an exclusive ebook that I believe that would be great help on your quest to get a diploma & transcript.

Please send me an email I shall send you the ebook .

Appreciate your comments please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected] should you have any questions pertaining to diplomas & transcript.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael De Martini

[email protected]

[email protected]

:o

I'm going to get a Khao San special for my ex-boss. He always used to hassle me to do a PhD at Stirling, so I was quite amused to see that you could order them at a school desk parked on the pavement. I'm going to get one printed in his name and the bugger can hang it on his wall at work :o

(He retires in a couple of years, so it is unlikely to see much service).

I worked in Thailand for 3 1/2 years on a fake degree. Made it up in Microsoft Word. It was quite easy. PM if you want to know how to do it. :D Every teacher I personally knew in Thailand had fake degrees.

Greg

Whitey not meaning to be condecending but did you really mean "Every teacher I personally knew" or was it really a generalisation that you spiced up for sensationalism.

If the former is the case - mate expand your social base - it's lonely always talking to ones self - not only lonely but also self defeating = you win every argument - if thats not the case - then that really = worry!! :o

Whitey i must apologise and luckily I caught my post before the "edit feature took off for cyber space" It appears your social circle is larger than I so rudely indicated. Ray will get the next shout and that girl he knows from KSR will bring the ice.

Off topic in a sense but this fake degree issue has been done to death and seems to bring out the "inventiveness" in posters - I have met, I know, Dont use A4 - the list goes on.

Edited by mijan24