Words That You Really Hate?

Cuban

Who the hel_l uses the word Lawl… :D The Germans are coming!!!!!!

More like the thai is comming-----

moi-MEMEMEMEME used the word "LAWL"...LAWL------LAWL------LAWL-------LAWL----------tummaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii---------any problem, little ghost? :o

Well if U don't like it, don't read it then - the word here is to...........SKIP IT----------yo yo :D

Seems like I'm just waking up next to a ................THUG - this is the new word I hate today!!!!!

boo :D

lawlz...rjt is pwn!

HANGOVER... wat did we do last night for you to wake up next to me??? oh well got to go to work now....NOT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes...no doubt about it , the word that gets up my nose most at the moment is ' awesome '....the teenages favourite. Its predecessor ' wicked ' was bad enough.

Hmm I don't use the word awesome, but sometimes I say wicked... does that mean I'm not cool? :o

No, it means you're from Maine.

My son spent a lot of time there, and he hipped me to it (seriously, but joke to follow).

It means you're a cool guy from Maine if you use it instead of awesome.

We would laugh about it because it was a little corny for the city.

You're a cool Maniac.

Yes...no doubt about it , the word that gets up my nose most at the moment is ' awesome '....the teenages favourite. Its predecessor ' wicked ' was bad enough.

Hmm I don't use the word awesome, but sometimes I say wicked... does that mean I'm not cool? :o

wicked is sick!! ..

Talking of wicked and Germans reminds me that during the second world war the word ' wizzard ' was used with pretty well the same meaning. Everytime some poor kraut got the lead it was always described as a ' wizzard prang ' . Luckily the war was won in spite of this . Awesome !

More like the thai is comming-----

moi-MEMEMEMEME used the word "LAWL"...LAWL------LAWL------LAWL-------LAWL----------tummaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii---------any problem, little ghost? :o

Well if U don't like it, don't read it then - the word here is to...........SKIP IT----------yo yo :D

Seems like I'm just waking up next to a ................THUG - this is the new word I hate today!!!!!

boo :(

lawlz...rjt is pwn!

HANGOVER... wat did we do last night for you to wake up next to me??? oh well got to go to work now....

I have changed my mind

Let’s just say it wasn’t “ROCK’n ROLL” :D - the word for today

Do you have to leave so soon? I was about to “poison” your tea! :D

again

New word of the afternoon here----AGAIN AGAIN????..........what do U mean again? :o:D

Now thithi sis, keep your man away from ME then......I'm lethal, U know? hehe------------tie him to the bed or something :D

Later sis :D

ps----Got to go ready for my second date w/ Seapok....bye bye now

Edited by teacup

doesn’t your husband feel (NEGLECTED)? Is there something im missing??? Perhapse he is (UNDRESEXED)--- <deleted> ever it means.. hahahahah

Yes you are Lethal TC…. I felt a slight sting in my Butt!!! Outch.. but now I have transformed in to a Lethal Bloody Kitty..!!!! tea poison

Todays word is (SHOWDOWN) lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again

New word of the afternoon here----AGAIN AGAIN????..........what do U mean again? :D:D

Now thithi sis, keep your man away from ME then......I'm lethal, U know? hehe------------tie him to the bed or something :D

errr.... sis again- was the word i hate ytd

my man? .. who?

neway keep fighting! :o

again

New word of the afternoon here----AGAIN AGAIN????..........what do U mean again? :o:D

Seapok, thought you hated that word? Anyways, if you feel the need to tie someone to a bed well....

again

New word of the afternoon here----AGAIN AGAIN????..........what do U mean again? :D:D

Seapok, thought you hated that word? Anyways, if you feel the need to tie someone to a bed well....

Hate what word? how comes I've been dragged into this conversation??? :o

My top 3 Same/similar as some others have already mentioned:

1: Swear/Cuss words (especially the 'c' word, and when people cannot form a sentence without using one).

2: Filler words: such as 'like'. (teamed with cuss words make my ears switch off).

3: Using words that over exaggerate, such as "that hamburger was truly awesome".

I'm just bored with the words we use. I think it's high time something was done about this - nothing short of a massive injection of new words will work for me. I strongly recommend the following for starters

heb mib fum bim pon vun dreep sluck nad droy poom leb snay rith caft flid thag shafe waim ched chag gritch lirst clurt sote clotch broan flid herp syle clait frodding unfrodding ruckid jode sorb nesal pragment stibe maut infrection scind scaw tuffle retashment tellitry rastinity heffle gloit mudger gube tomingly ostique imational cefe tufle hefle

Stibe your retashment now! Try thirsting you clotch with a gloit of imational tuffles. Open you mudgers and have some real droy.

I'm just bored with the words we use. I think it's high time something was done about this - nothing short of a massive injection of new words will work for me. I strongly recommend the following for starters

heb mib fum bim pon vun dreep sluck nad droy poom leb snay rith caft flid thag shafe waim ched chag gritch lirst clurt sote clotch broan flid herp syle clait frodding unfrodding ruckid jode sorb nesal pragment stibe maut infrection scind scaw tuffle retashment tellitry rastinity heffle gloit mudger gube tomingly ostique imational cefe tufle hefle

Stibe your retashment now! Try thirsting you clotch with a gloit of imational tuffles. Open you mudgers and have some real droy.

Thats not really new as many of the TV posters type and spell similar to that all the time. :o

doesn’t your husband feel (NEGLECTED)? Is there something im missing??? Perhapse he is (UNDRESEXED)--- <deleted> ever it means.. hahahahah

Yes you are Lethal TC…. I felt a slight sting in my Butt!!! Outch.. but now I have transformed in to a Lethal Bloody Kitty..!!!! tea poison

Wait wait….I'am still "working" - this is the word I hate today!!!=====> - can't ask for mommy money anymore :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok it’s ON!!!!!!!!!

Lethal THUNDER Teacup ---VS -----Lethal Bloody Kitty (oh...don't forget your "tiara", as it might boost your confidence!!! :D )

Rules: no cursing words & stay on the topic thread - always!!!

Be back later…..Workssssssssss - still hate the word----arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS:

Husband????---U r trying to ruin all my romances here on TV - coz U can’t have ME…chai mai ja LBK

The word here is---------- "Sourgrape" :o

doesn't your husband feel (NEGLECTED)? Is there something im missing??? Perhapse he is (UNDRESEXED)--- <deleted> ever it means.. hahahahah

Wait wait….I'am still "working" - this is the word I hate today!!!=====> - can't ask for mommy money anymore :D

Ok it's ON!!!!!!!!!

Lethal THUNDER Teacup ---VS -----Lethal Bloody Kitty (oh...don't forget your "tiara", as it might boost your confidence!!! :D )

Rules: no cursing words & stay on the topic thread - always!!!

Be back later…..Workssssssssss - still hate the word----arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS:

Husband????---U r trying to ruin all my romances here on TV - coz U can't have ME…chai mai ja LBK

The word here is---------- "Sourgrape" :o

“Disturbance” I felt a disturbance in my peaceful mediation state. Sorry to “disappoint” you but the poising didn’t last long . this HELLBOY is back!!!!! LBK was just a pussy… under the spell of TC..

Rules are fine… looks like Ill be standing alone in the battle all my souljas left me.. boohoo…

I wouldn’t dream of killing your romance fling’s on TV. You and James have a good thing going. But I think u broke he’s heart with this Seapookie dude…

“Monogamy” is a SIN right??

TC take a good long look in the mirror and think how life would be with out me on TV… with out me … your are only you!!

Ouch that’s godda hurt ..

i like sourgrape juice.. aroi mak mak....

-RJT-

About bkkjames:

Keeping myself well-fit, so I can climb UP to his window for my poems,

--- by doing tai-chi together w/ Seapok at the Lumpini park - early wee hr,……breaking his heart? HAHAHA :D

U just don’t know what….. <3 is…….jing jing

Some people just hate the word……. <3 .….coz they haven’t found it!!!!!! :o

Sign: ICE ICE COOL…Teacup!!!

Once again my word of the day is "Disappointment" I was embracing my self for a mega hit, you dished out some good ones over the past few days that took me by surprise. This just brushed off my shoulders.

Come on . On you're a woman. Right??? You are suppose to be Fistey with words .

Well thank you for clearing that up for me.(James boy and seapookie) nice to know you don't neglect your husband then. LAWLZ

Love?? Nar!!! That stuff is over rated , not for me!! thanks for caring thou, im touched..

For some reason I have the erg to drink CHA YEN!!!!! Wonder why !!!!

time for me to go to work now~~~.. wait no I don't ..Sleep then…

Torlae boy signing off…

Edited by RakJungTorlae

A word is just one or more letters thrown together to mean something. Whereas in Thai, a long line of connected characters may mean "Parapetakorn, this som tam is very delicious because it is so spicy, but it has cooled and is slightly sticky." Words lose their meaning when used poorly or incorrectly.

Bad spellings and punctuation bother me more than poor use of words. Supercallifagilisticexpialodicious - now, there's a cool word.