Acer A One

crabstix

I've just bought the acer aspire one. 8Gb version with linux linpus lite pre-installed. The keyboard has Thai script as well as English on the surface of the keys. On the language settings there are many languages but No Thai and No Korean. How do I install them?

I've just bought the acer aspire one. 8Gb version with linux linpus lite pre-installed. The keyboard has Thai script as well as English on the surface of the keys. On the language settings there are many languages but No Thai and No Korean. How do I install them?

I have installed the fonts now. I don't know why but I tried clicking on 'live update' again and now I have Thai fonts. The second update took longer and installed more things such as updated drivers and Thai fonts (I don't see why it didn't do that on the first update). Still don't know how to get Korean fonts but never mind. Thai fonts won't show up on the language choices on 'settings, input languages' but U can click on the keyboard icon on the right hand side on the bottom of the screen to allow you to type Thai.