Want To Teach Thai As A Volunteer

AuthenticThai

I now have quite a lot of free time during I set up my own business, and I want to use my free time to help people. Does anyone know any association or club where I can join and offer Thai lessons for foreigners on a volunteer basis? I'm a woman and a native Thai and looking for joining a club for that purpose. Your help will be very much appreciated.

I now have quite a lot of free time during I set up my own business, and I want to use my free time to help people.  Does anyone know any association or club where I can join and offer Thai lessons for foreigners on a volunteer basis?  I'm a woman and a native Thai and looking for joining a club for that purpose.   Your help will be very much appreciated.

Does anyone know any association or club where I can join and offer Thai lessons for foreigners on a volunteer basis?

Look no more! :o

I think you've just joined the right club. :D Welcome! :D

You can start teaching Thai to us disadvantaged foreigners right now,...

even as we speak! :D

Thanks in advance for your contributions.ยินดีต้อนรับ 'yin-dee dton rup' :D

Cheers,

Snowleopard.

• 2 months later...

as snow leopard says,, start with us!!!!

you can give us homework on line and we can pm it to you, etc..... some of us are first grade level, and some of us are advanced so it would be fun..... unless u live in israel in which case i would love to have private lessons once a week for a fee of course :o) i think i wil be the only falang woman who speaks like a thai man farmer......unlike all the falang men who sound like their thai girlfriends....5555555