Transportation From Pattaya To Ban Phe On The Way To Koh Samet

Isabellla

I drive my car and leave it at one of the docks that offer covered parking and speed boats to he island.

You can probably walk into one of the thousand travel agents in Pattaya and they will arange a van to take you to Ban Phe and pick you up when you are done. Have no idea what the cost, a couple of thousand baht maybe?

TH

I drive my car and leave it at one of the docks that offer covered parking and speed boats to he island.

You can probably walk into one of the thousand travel agents in Pattaya and they will arange a van to take you to Ban Phe and pick you up when you are done. Have no idea what the cost, a couple of thousand baht maybe?

TH

Any there any bus route from Pattaya to Ban Phe Pier? If yes, where is the bus station in Pattaya? Schedules?

• 1 month later...

TH

Any there any bus route from Pattaya to Ban Phe Pier? If yes, where is the bus station in Pattaya? Schedules?

Any additional info?