Christmas In Issan

murdy

I live approx 20kms from Wang Sammo (Amphur) and wondered what you fellow farangs are doing around christmas time as I would be interested in meeting up for a few drinks and some conversation.

Don't get me wrong I love where I live but need some farang conversation now and again,There are some farangs In the area but I don't know If they will be around or not.

If I can create enough interest maybe I could organise a party or meal or just a few drinks or whatever but would like to build some social contacts.

I live approx 20kms from Wang Sammo (Amphur) and wondered what you fellow farangs are doing around christmas time as I would be interested in meeting up for a few drinks and some conversation.

Don't get me wrong I love where I live but need some farang conversation now and again,There are some farangs In the area but I don't know If they will be around or not.

If I can create enough interest maybe I could organise a party or meal or just a few drinks or whatever but would like to build some social contacts.

Sorry, but have to ask, where is Wang Sammo? I suppose if I have to ask then it's no where near me.

so tell me more / i'am keen

I have no idea where it is either, but if it is near Udon the VFW has a Christmas party each year for the local Thai kids at Nom Pachek park. It's annual event and lots of farrangs there. As a norm hundreads of gifts are given to kids in the area each year, some farrang food served. If you have any interest I will be glad to find out the exact date, not always on the 25Th depends on the faclity availabilty.

This is free event, but if anyone has an interest in chiping in a few bucks for gifts, I'm sure the VFW will put it to good use.

Let me know and I will follow up if anyone has an interest,

• 2 weeks later...

The Farang Connection has xmas dinner,but please try to book in advance so I have a rough idea how many to cater for. Last year we had about thirty farangs most of them with wives. We also did a new years eve party with a bar-b-q. That's in the pipeline for this year as well. :o:D