3d Artist Wanted On Ko Phangan

stevehaigh

hi, i'm looking for help on a game development project.

if you know anyone who will work for Thai wages (about 3-400 baht/day) and is competent with 2D and 3D software including 3ds max, please tell them to check out my web site and contact me.

i would prefer someone local (Ko Phangan), because the job involves integrating 2D and 3D assets from contributors all over the world and i need someone to work closely with the me here to put it all together into consistent 3D scenes.

thanks, steve

hi, i'm looking for help on a game development project.

if you know anyone who will work for Thai wages (about 3-400 baht/day) and is competent with 2D and 3D software including 3ds max, please tell them to check out my web site and contact me.

i would prefer someone local (Ko Phangan), because the job involves integrating 2D and 3D assets from contributors all over the world and i need someone to work closely with the me here to put it all together into consistent 3D scenes.

thanks, steve

Good luck & let me know if you find that person... :o

wow, 3-400 baht/day for a 'competent' 2D/3D artist? :D

From your website:

1. Pay by the job, one time payment on completion, no profit sharing
  2. Work for free now, share in profits later

If you prefer to get paid for your work now, the projects listed below indicate how much we will pay for a completed assignment. Completed assignment means work of a sufficiently high quality to use in a commercial game at the quality level of Warcraft or Grand Theft Auto and is subject to our discretion.

I'm with MSingh, good luck with that! :o

there's a lot of people who want to work for the experience and resume building.

on all the projects listed my web site i have people working now and some are completed already, good quality work too, so its not crazy.

this job would suit a young guy who wants to build his skills and make an ok thai wage at the same time.

thanks for your concern.

steve

wow, 3-400 baht/day for a 'competent' 2D/3D artist? :D

From your website:

1. Pay by the job, one time payment on completion, no profit sharing
  2. Work for free now, share in profits later

If you prefer to get paid for your work now, the projects listed below indicate how much we will pay for a completed assignment. Completed assignment means work of a sufficiently high quality to use in a commercial game at the quality level of Warcraft or Grand Theft Auto and is subject to our discretion.

I'm with MSingh, good luck with that! :o