Need A Watch Repaired In Ban Chang

Richb2004v2

Does anyone know where I can get a watch repaired in Ban Chang? I need it done in the next few days.

What type / brand of watch?

Its just a Rolex copy from Pattaya that I bought a while ago for a friend. his wife likes it so much though that when it broke he asked me to try to get it fixed.

I found a place outside the new Tesco. The guy fixed it for 300baht with a six month warranty.

Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know where I can get a watch repaired in Ban Chang? I need it done in the next few days.

What type / brand of watch?

Its just a Rolex copy from Pattaya that I bought a while ago for a friend. his wife likes it so much though that when it broke he asked me to try to get it fixed.

I found a place outside the new Tesco. The guy fixed it for 300baht with a six month warranty.

Thanks anyway.

Good stuff. :D Before the new Tesco was built, there was a market stall where Tesco car park is now, that did a good trade repairing watches and knick- knacks. Might be the same guy?? :o

Recommended for watches like your friends, but anything worth a bit more, and I'd try and find an authorized outlet.