Looking For New Places To Fish

sparkey

Looking for new places to fish in or near Banchang.

Currently go to a lake just past the Emerald on the right but only catching bottom feeding catfish looking things.

There used to be a place past the int'l school but it's shut which is just as well as it had a pipe looking like it was emptying sewage into it.

Then there was another place on the road we take to Pattaya but the road up to it almost took the front spoiler of the car.

Any new venues in the area Rayong/Sataheep/Banchang/Mabtaput vicinity lakes/rivers would be welcomed.

Sparkey

There are a few fishing parks on the main Sukumvit Rd towards Jomtien and Pattaya. You can see the signs as you're driving a long. There is one place near the Jomtien main traffic lights that has a shooting park also. (Maybe you can get to shoot the fish in a barrel? :o )

Most of the fish though always seem to be the bottom-feeder catfish. Too bony for eating.

There are a few fishing parks on the main Sukumvit Rd towards Jomtien and Pattaya. You can see the signs as you're driving a long. There is one place near the Jomtien main traffic lights that has a shooting park also. (Maybe you can get to shoot the fish in a barrel? :o )

Most of the fish though always seem to be the bottom-feeder catfish. Too bony for eating.

Thnks K-mart I've seen those but I'm looking for some places closer to home.

cheers again.

:o You probably know pattaya fishing park on the left about 500 metres past traffic lights on sukhumvit just before you get to alangkarn,biggest fish Ive caught thailand to date but the owner is a bit of a miserable c-nt and I wouldnt advise eating there the place is crawling with cats especially the kitchens.