Aranyaprathet

fritiof

Hi,

I´m having some thoughts about moving from Pattaya to Aranyaprathet and I have some questions that I would be very thankfull to get answers to from someone living/lived over there.

1) How does the property market look for a 2 or 3 bed room house to rent in central Aran, easy to come by? Any agents you could recomend or is it mainly the owner directly I should try to contact? Standard prices?

2) How is the internet range? possible to get a good internet line? I´m studying through internet so a stabil line with half decent speed is required.

Thanks in advance,

Fritiof

I lived just out of Aran for 3 years and found it a great place to live, you can find just about anything you need there and more. The internet in the town is good but if you decide to move out a bit you will have to use a internet shop downtown and there are several good ones. Just a short drive to the next town and there are Makro and Big C markets. I had a very large 3 bedroom house just out of town for 5000baht per month.

I lived just out of Aran for 3 years and found it a great place to live, you can find just about anything you need there and more. The internet in the town is good but if you decide to move out a bit you will have to use a internet shop downtown and there are several good ones. Just a short drive to the next town and there are Makro and Big C markets. I had a very large 3 bedroom house just out of town for 5000baht per month.

Thanks for that info.

Do u know what ISP:s there are to choose from if I want an internet line to my house?, does Cat have service in that area? I´ve tried many different ones and so far Cat has had the best service and stability, atleast here in Pattaya.

/Fritiof