Supersport/dstv On Ko Chang

Bkkboet

I am going to Ko Chang next week and while I plan to spend most of the time chilling and relaxing by the beach, I would like to watch an important rugby match this weekend. Does anyone know if there are any Bars/Pubs in White Sands of Klong Prao that might have the Supersport channels?

I am going to Ko Chang next week and while I plan to spend most of the time chilling and relaxing by the beach, I would like to watch an important rugby match this weekend. Does anyone know if there are any Bars/Pubs in White Sands of Klong Prao that might have the Supersport channels?

You might be lucky, if a place has J-sat, it may even be on UBC

You might be lucky, if a place has J-sat, it may even be on UBC

Yeah, not holding out much hope. I don't think UBC shows much rugby these days though! :o

I believe most resorts and bungalows get the cheap cable package from suppliers other than UBC, I'm sure I've watched supersport on these channels before so you may be lucky, good luck :o

Thanks, I suppose I will just have to check things out when I get there.

There are a plethora of bars with Supersport & UBC. Paddys Palms & Polo Club in White Sands. Elephant & Castle, Sanaes & Northern Lights in Pearl Beach. Zigamar & Yes in Chai Chet. Henry Morgan, Canucks & Marina in Kai Bae.

Edited by kloghead

There are a plethora of bars with Supersport & UBC. Paddys Palms & Polo Club in White Sands. Elephant & Castle, Sanaes & Northern Lights in Pearl Beach. Zigamar & Yes in Chai Chet. Henry Morgan, Canucks & Marina in Kai Bae.

Thanks Kloghead, will check them out.