Shop For Rent In Pattaya Or Chiangmai

Shhhh

We are looking for a place to open a nail spa shop also selling our own cosmetic brand from Australia (only small business for first start) The location may be in Pattaya or Chiangmai, and we want to rent it without paying key money - can anyone suggest. :o

• 4 weeks later...

Not some thing you can easily do by remote control.You really need to physically look at the site and the surrounding area to get an idea, believing the honest and professional real estate entrepreneurs is, to say the least risky.

In Patttaya rents can start from 3K baht per month. Whether that will be in a position to attract your target market is another story.

Your business plan and cash flow projections should tell you how much you can invest in rent. Expect to revamp the place and note that you'll not be repaid for your investment so either be prepared to lose it or take it with you and repair the property to its move in status.

If you are thinking about one of the malls then be prepared for a nightmare when you see their terms !

Who is your clientèle. Go-go girls will go down a dirty soi to have their hair and nails done but tourists will not. In the villages, like the housing estates, there is not enough business though property to rent is fairly cheap.

I don't know about Chiang Mai but I do know Pattaya very well. If you want to talk privately feel free to PM me.