Ao Nang, Indian Restaurants...?

SpaceCow

I did read some comments saying the Navrang Mahal indian restaurant might be the best in Ao Nang.

But it also might be closed in summer months? Any idea if it is closed or open durin summer?

And what about the other indian restaurants in Ao Nang?

Can anyone tell me, is there any other indian restaurants or is the Navrang Mahal only one in Ao Nang?

I did read some comments saying the Navrang Mahal indian restaurant might be the best in Ao Nang.

But it also might be closed in summer months? Any idea if it is closed or open durin summer?

And what about the other indian restaurants in Ao Nang?

Can anyone tell me, is there any other indian restaurants or is the Navrang Mahal only one in Ao Nang?

maybe PM mr.lop, he seems to know a lop

From reading with interest the discussions on food and restaurants within the Krabi area it looks like Mr Lob is an informed advisor on this subject. From what I gather Mr Lob Burger King and the local indian are favourites of yours.

Could you recommend anything to those of us who are how to say.... "a little heavy on the floorboards" where we can get some healthy tucker?

Many Thanks

From reading with interest the discussions on food and restaurants within the Krabi area it looks like Mr Lob is an informed advisor on this subject. From what I gather Mr Lob Burger King and the local indian are favourites of yours.

Could you recommend anything to those of us who are how to say.... "a little heavy on the floorboards" where we can get some healthy tucker?

Many Thanks

If you stick to Thai food that does not have coconut milk (Tom yum soups, mixed vegetables, vegetarian fare, steamed fish) you'll lighten up quickly. I lost 5 kilos eating vegetarian and cutting out beer.

The things fattening about Thai foods are oils and coconut milk. Watch out for rice too as it can be a bulky staple like bread.

Check the pinned Krabi Restaurant for some suggestions.

Many Thanks

If you stick to Thai food that does not have coconut milk (Tom yum soups, mixed vegetables, vegetarian fare, steamed fish) you'll lighten up quickly. I lost 5 kilos eating vegetarian and cutting out beer.

The things fattening about Thai foods are oils and coconut milk. Watch out for rice too as it can be a bulky staple like bread.

Check the pinned Krabi Restaurant for some suggestions.

Good tip :o

• 1 year later...