Question About Flights To Chiang Mai

morad

Im going to be coming to bangkok in the last week of Dec, i want to spend a week in bangkok and then fly to chiang mai, will i be able to simply book a ticket once i arrive in bangkok or by that time will it all be booked seeing as it is the peak season. as well can anyone reccomend which airline is the best and cheapest , and most reliable.

2 - place to stay in chiang mai

I will be studying thai massage at the ITM thai massage school, and studying muay thai at Lanna Muay thai. If anyone knows anything about these two places, good or bad I would appreciate the info.

3 - ANybody know anything about isra house, or north inn guest house?

THANKS

Im going to be coming to bangkok in the last week of Dec, i want to spend a week in bangkok and then fly to chiang mai, will i be able to simply book a ticket once i arrive in bangkok or by that time will it all be booked seeing as it is the peak season.  as well can anyone reccomend which airline is the best and cheapest , and most reliable.

2 - place to stay in chiang mai

I will be studying thai massage at the ITM thai massage school, and studying muay thai at Lanna Muay thai. If anyone knows anything about these two places, good or bad  I would appreciate the info.

3 - ANybody know anything about isra house, or north inn guest house?

THANKS

How long do you plan to come for ?

airasia.com and nokair.com (budget airlines) have regular flights to and from CM. Both have online booking. Air asia generally have inconvenient flight times and nok air a bit more expensive...approaching Thai Airways prices.

• 10 months later...
airasia.com and nokair.com (budget airlines) have regular flights to and from CM. Both have online booking. Air asia generally have inconvenient flight times and nok air a bit more expensive...approaching Thai Airways prices.

I asked a similar question on another thread so i taught i add these guys aswell. Very cheap for Bangkok to ChiangMai

1toGoAirlines