Computer Screens

SBACM

Troubleshoot, as in it has a hardware problem? Or installation, set up, making it work with your software etc? Or is this a pre-sale request for more info on where to source/service POS equipment?

Me not kowjay.. (I'm better with questions that run more than one line to explain the issue. :o )

Troubleshoot :o I ran a question wher to buy pos and touchscreen some time back i think i got a response at panthip CM . I ended up buying at Panthip in Bkk as the guys in Cm really didnt understand. I am runing Xp on an acer touchscreen It worked fine then it stopped I think it ight be a sotware conflict. Its beyond me!!

I need to know if you know anyone that knows how these work? and can look at it?

Thanks Chanchao

I will be rewarding you soon!!!as I know you like to eat!!

Did you recenttly install something else, like perhaps a mouse or other pointing device? The touchscreen works just like a mouse right, does it have a USB or PS/2 connector in addition to the regular VGA cable for the image itself? Or serial? You can always try re-installing all drivers that came with the touch-screen... anyway I assume you already did those things, sorry if I'm just wasting time.