Salvia Divinorum

Didn't really know where to post this so I went here cause Salvia's a plant. It can not be found here in Thailand to the extent of my knowledge and I can't think of anywhere in the world where its illegal. But I can't think of anywhere besides here where Kratom is illegal either so who really knows. I checked google and couldn't find 1 single article about Salvia in Thailand (or Bangkok for that matter). Just wondering if anyone knows for sure whether or not it's considered illegal :o . Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the response but im sure not ALL drugs are illegal. Like when you walk into the pharmacay and see 4 different kinds of antibiotics, pain killers, and other medical things you'd normally need a perscription for back home. And if I was looking for drugs I definitly wouldn't look for them on Thaivisa :o

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Meandwi, I do not think you have a very good idea of what Salvia is, since it is not a drug, is a plant ...

Salvia divinorum is a Class I substance in some states (USA), but it is legal in many other places .. actually the active compound is Savinorin A and that is what it is banned in some areas. (Check Wikipedia)

I am not aware that you can get it anywhere in Thailand, and currently the classification of it. It may easily be legal, as it is to buy "valium" here as well ... let me know if you can get it or if you find what is the current legal status ... :o good luck

• 5 months later...
Didn't really know where to post this so I went here cause Salvia's a plant. It can not be found here in Thailand to the extent of my knowledge and I can't think of anywhere in the world where its illegal. But I can't think of anywhere besides here where Kratom is illegal either so who really knows. I checked google and couldn't find 1 single article about Salvia in Thailand (or Bangkok for that matter). Just wondering if anyone knows for sure whether or not it's considered illegal :) . Thanks in advance.

who knows?

Didn't really know where to post this so I went here cause Salvia's a plant. It can not be found here in Thailand to the extent of my knowledge and I can't think of anywhere in the world where its illegal. But I can't think of anywhere besides here where Kratom is illegal either so who really knows. I checked google and couldn't find 1 single article about Salvia in Thailand (or Bangkok for that matter). Just wondering if anyone knows for sure whether or not it's considered illegal :) . Thanks in advance.

who knows?

ME and obviously the people at UPS who delivered it to my home and the customs office at the airport who issued an invoice and charged me duty on the import. thats who!

I ordered some via the Internet years ago. I think they put "incense" on the label to avoid hassles/confusion. Like when you a credit card at a strip club the charge will come up as something harmless and not "Badabing!".